New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

4 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Why would Madonna release a new song now with the Madame X film coming in a month and a half. She clearly cares about that release since she's been teasing us forever so why would she overshadow it with a new song. It makes no sense.

Yeah let's not overshadow that successful era music video beyonce GIF

12 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Why would Madonna release a new song now with the Madame X film coming in a month and a half. She clearly cares about that release since she's been teasing us forever so why would she overshadow it with a new song. It makes no sense.

exactly. Because she isnt. lol. 1/2 y'all just cant read.

6 hours ago, wonderboy said:

"HER" refers to Dua.

I'm a Madonna superfan. I think that a lot of the driving force of that and part of the reason I related to her so much, especially as a kid, was because I was trying to work out a lot of the same stuff as a Catholic person. I really related to where she was coming from. She was certainly my gateway into dance music as much as anyone was, it felt amazing. <--- talking about Madonna

I am forever grateful to HER for letting me be a part of that. <--- talking about being grateful to Dua for letting her remix a track with her icon, Madonna

And that relationship has continued: I've actually just remixed something of hers. It’s a collaboration with someone else that's getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…” <--- Back to talking about Dua

And that makes sense to you how? 

"I love pizza, I could eat it every day" <<---pizza

"its easily my favourite meal" <---- spaghetti

???????? If it's really about Dua, then the writer must have left some pieces out. Because she doesn't switch the subject at all. 

25 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

It's called promotion. Also, we don't know if it's a new song and we don't know if it's coming out before October. I'm convinced it's either a collab for someone else's album or the interview was badly edited and she was actually talking about Dua. 

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

the interview was badly edited and she was actually talking about Dua.

I think this is the case. Everyone is taking The Blessed Madonna comment out of context. A new song or a remix or whatever it is would not be good promotion for the MX Film I think. Everyone would be talking about it and forget about the show. Unless it's something related to the show specifically, like a remix of a MX song or something, which I highly doubt.

42 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

She didn’t say it was a new song, it could be a remix of an older song or something from Madame X 

11 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I think this is the case. Everyone is taking The Blessed Madonna comment out of context. A new song or a remix or whatever it is would not be good promotion for the MX Film I think. Everyone would be talking about it and forget about the show. Unless it's something related to the show specifically, like a remix of a MX song or something, which I highly doubt.

I agree that the interview was prob spliced together incorrectly or something but I think a new song would be good promotion for it. Didn’t Ariana release the Sweetener tour a month after Positions came out. I dont see how it could hurt

21 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I agree that the interview was prob spliced together incorrectly or something but I think a new song would be good promotion for it. Didn’t Ariana release the Sweetener tour a month after Positions came out. I dont see how it could hurt

I didn't know that about Ariana. Well yeah maybe it wouldn't be that bad, I really don't know lol.

But anyways, the MX film is premiering on Paramount+, so no one will watch it anyways. :Madonna031:

Reading this I thought about this Interview Kylie gave to Metro last year

On the prospect of the chart-topping pair teaming up, Kylie spilled: ‘I am as curious as the fans are. It would be amazing.’ Explaining what is holding her and the Material Girl back, she added: ‘The hard part is to get the right song and the right moment.’

Conscious of pop fans’ high expectations, she said: ‘Maybe any moment is the right moment… but the right song? One that’s in people’s imagination, mine included, because don’t forget I was a 14-year-old Madonna maniac. I was that kid.’

5 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

And that makes sense to you how? 

"I love pizza, I could eat it every day" <<---pizza

"its easily my favourite meal" <---- spaghetti

???????? If it's really about Dua, then the writer must have left some pieces out. Because she doesn't switch the subject at all. 

Pizza... spaghetti

OMG we're getting an Eminem collab!

5 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I didn't know that about Ariana. Well yeah maybe it wouldn't be that bad, I really don't know lol.

But anyways, the MX film is premiering on Paramount+, so no one will watch it anyways. :Madonna031:

Lol only the 42 million subscribers they have… plus the other few million that will watch it on MTV. Ridiculous statement lol

4 hours ago, Alex JLR said:

Reading this I thought about this Interview Kylie gave to Metro last year

On the prospect of the chart-topping pair teaming up, Kylie spilled: ‘I am as curious as the fans are. It would be amazing.’ Explaining what is holding her and the Material Girl back, she added: ‘The hard part is to get the right song and the right moment.’

Conscious of pop fans’ high expectations, she said: ‘Maybe any moment is the right moment… but the right song? One that’s in people’s imagination, mine included, because don’t forget I was a 14-year-old Madonna maniac. I was that kid.’

We can all dream. Madonna is in Italy having parties and making instagram shoots with her boyfriend.

Knowing how much of a control freak she is, do you really think those would be her actions if she were on the verge of a major release?

• RUADJAI changed the title to New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming 😩
  • RUADJAI unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI locked this topic