MET GALA 2021

judas2015

From what I understand this gala was supposed to be mostly for the younger generation., although there were some older people there. That’s why Lourdes and Brooklyn Beckham were there, as well as social media influencers. 

I like offbeat avant garde fashion to a certain extent, but a lot of the people there this year really took it too far and looked utterly ridiculous and unattractive. You can be cutting edge and beautiful at the same time.  
I did like AOC’s Tax the Rich dress,. It was controversial but I thought it was brilliant. 

56 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

From what I understand this gala was supposed to be mostly for the younger generation., although there were some older people there. That’s why Lourdes and Brooklyn Beckham were there, as well as social media influencers. 

Debbie Harry was there.

I think the reason Madonna didn’t go is possibly Cos mtv awards were the night before. She didn’t want to be half assed. No pun intended.

5 hours ago, Matty said:

2 major events in a space of 24hrs maybe it’s too much for the butt to recharge… 

What a horrible comment and an affront to her butt!

It's obvious that it works like a rice heating pad, throw it in the microwave for 90 seconds and it's ready to go!