We might get biopic news this week

artofdarkness

Starting tomorrow, different film studios will present at CinemaCon their schedules for future film projects and information about them.

Universal Studios will do their presentation on wednesday.

My personal opinion: we will get to know at least the release date. We could also get the title and/or the actress who's play Madonna.

What do you guys think? Will Madonna attend?

• artofdarkness changed the title to We might get biopic news this week
1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

Starting tomorrow, different film studios will present at CinemaCon their schedules for future film projects and information about them.

Universal Studios will do their presentation on wednesday.

My personal opinion: we will get to know at least the release date. We could also get the title and/or the actress who's play Madonna.

What do you guys think? Will Madonna attend?

Wishful thinking. M has nothing to do with such an event as long as the movie isn't done.

7 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I wonder if all the serves from the past few months have actually been shoots for the biopic? like maybe she's in the film as a narrator of sorts, sort of like Che was in Evita,  telling her own story.

That would be the worst possible scanario lol Madonna acting and directing herself. No supervision. Recipe for disaster.