We might get biopic news this week

artofdarkness

15 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

I don’t see why not. It’s only 2021. If they start shooting next year, it’s totally possible. 

I admire your optimism but I’d honestly bet money it won’t come that soon. And I’d rather she take her time with it personally than worry about anniversary dates which mean nothing to 99% of movie goers.

12 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I hope they start filming in March 2022 and she has it done by September 2023, because I honestly don't give a fuck about this flop in the making. I want her to go on tour while she's still healthy and strong. 

To be honest with her as writer and director I'm not holding my breath for something amazing. I wish she would focus on new music instead. But who knows, she may surprise us.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:43 AM, Fabiolous said:

I hope they start filming in March 2022 and she has it done by September 2023, because I honestly don't give a fuck about this flop in the making. I want her to go on tour while she's still healthy and strong. 

It seems a good time to work on something else because touring in large indoor venues that she plays at most of the time seems a bit iffy with the Delta variant still going on. 

2 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

It seems a good time to work on something else because touring in large indoor venues that she plays at most of the time seems a bit iffy with the Delta variant still going on. 

I mean, I said September 2023. Sounds like it will realistically be okay to go to a concert (surely, right?... Right??) 

On 8/30/2021 at 8:43 AM, Fabiolous said:

THIS!

18 hours ago, TOpher said:

To be honest with her as writer and director I'm not holding my breath for something amazing. I wish she would focus on new music instead. But who knows, she may surprise us.

AND ABSOLUTELY THIS! Terrible idea keeping the project in her own hands imo, for various reasons

On 8/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, bedtimestory said:

Gaga will play young madonna and will get another oscar ! lol

In a surprising turn of events, Madonna has now cast herself as a young Lady Gaga actually. Madonna hopes that her portrayal will do justice to the heart-ship, pain and emotional struggles that Gaga has suffered through the many, many, many years of constantly being compared to a much more experienced and better-looking competitor. 

Lady Gaga will however still provide the vocals for the theme song:

Edited by Just 4
just a joke, guys! (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Same!! Knowing madonna she’d never to something similar just for her greatest hits, but she could do an acoustic night where she sang songs from erotica + bedtime stories and then adding some of her biggest songs:)

I'd love a greatest hits tour which spans her entire career, with a longer setlist (she usually performs 16 songs without the interludes (which will never count as real performance imo), it would be nice if she actually performed 20 at least, also adding some medley)!

On 8/22/2021 at 10:09 PM, Fabiolous said:

I would rather have one actress play her at different ages, kind of like Madonna did in Evita or Meryl Streep in The Iron Lady 

This reminds me of when Meryl Streep took over the "Music of the Heart" role from Madonna, and entertainment reporter Jeannie Wolf accosted Meryl on some red carpet or other and asked her, "How does it feel to fill Madonna's shoes?" And Meryl Streep gave her a weird look and said,  "Uh... they're tight."