Arthur Baker presents Shep Pettibone - Excludes M....Epic Fail

Garry Howieson

I mean I kind of get why M, Janet and Mariah declined. Janet and Mariah already put out the Shep mixes of their singles on streaming so including them is redundant and like most people said M is probably saving her mixes for the boxset/single reissues. If George and Whitney were still alive, they might've declined too. What I want to know is where are the Cathy Dennis mixes? The Paula Abdul mixes? 

35 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

I mean I kind of get why M, Janet and Mariah declined. Janet and Mariah already put out the Shep mixes of their singles on streaming so including them is redundant and like most people said M is probably saving her mixes for the boxset/single reissues. If George and Whitney were still alive, they might've declined too. What I want to know is where are the Cathy Dennis mixes? The Paula Abdul mixes? 

Lisa Stansfield too!

(Paula’s Knocked Out is included btw…)

Also, it would have been great to have a digital copy of Shep’s House Mix of Blondie’s Heart of Glass