the wronged

Luiz Ribeiro

Its the same vocal from Like A Virgin. It sounds exactly the same. Its just a remix nothing more. It sounds NOTHING like her You'll See Vocal which she would have recorded around the same time if she did re-record it, But she didn't. If that's NOT the same VOCAL then I'm Queen Nefertiti?.

The only time I can recall her re-recording a track is Don't Cry For Me for the Remixes and possibly Lucky Star For The Immaculate Collection but, that has NEVER been confirmed or denied either way and Nobody has heard it (I don't think, If you have let us know.)

I'm with the Majority on this one. Same Vocal, Same breathing, Same sound. I don't understand how anyone could think its a New vocal after 10 years.?‍♂️

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I completely disagree. As much as I love Rose and her original rendition, I think Madonna did a spectacular job. Especially at that stage of her career.

While Rose’s version is more nostalgic, Madonna delivered a wide range of raw emotion and even some anger. Which gave the song a brand new spin.

I think vocal training can sometimes ruin songs, especially when it comes to Madonna.

For example, her very correct rendition of Don’t Cry For Me Argentina is so bland compared to Patti LuPone or Sinead O’Connor. The vocals in the Miami Mix are way more powerful…

'Rose' is Gwen Dickey under the name of Rose Norwalt on the Rose Royce 'the band' 's records.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The original is better anyway. Who remixed the version on STR?

The next phase of Reitzas' career kicked in with Madonna on the Foster produced tracks "You'll See" and "One More Chance" from her Something To Remember collection.
Madonna also asked if Dave would do a remix of "Love Don't Live Here Anymore." He jumped on that chance and she was so thrilled with his work, she flew Reitzas to London to record and mix her Evita soundtrack and later made sure he was at the controls for her groundbreaking release, Ray of Light.

http://www.studioexpresso.com/profiles/davidreitzas.htm

?

Madonna delivers a soulful vocal, full of raw emotion. Must admit i find the video more interesting. Love the not so subtle grinding of the column:fire:Also the use of stretched res.. M was with child so maybe that's why. She looks stunning of course but it brought back memories of those Paula Abdul videos from early 90s.

Same vocal or not I completely agree with you @Luiz Ribeiro, I´'m crazy about LDLHA, one of her best vocals and ballads. It´s a shame she never performed this song, before you guys throw your stones lol , yes I remember she had sung it in Rebel Heart Tour but it was just a little, little piece. Fortunately we have a single and a beautiful video.

On 9/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, Inco said:

Same vocal or not I completely agree with you @Luiz Ribeiro, I´'m crazy about LDLHA, one of her best vocals and ballads. It´s a shame she never performed this song, before you guys throw your stones lol , yes I remember she had sung it in Rebel Heart Tour but it was just a little, little piece. Fortunately we have a single and a beautiful video.

<3