I FIXED EROTICA

MADAME SEX

6 hours ago, LVX said:

Even at 14 tracks it's too long for me and you added two more... :Madonna034:

11 hours ago, kesiak said:

Erotica is and has always been perfect, and yes, that means including Did You Do it? (the lyrics are hilarious and you just can't deny that groove). I see where you're coming from however. I do have a playlist where I added Goodbye To Innocence and This Used To Be My Playground, I feel these are the only officially released songs that can possibly be added to the track listing as they were recorded during the Erotica studio sessions. Rescue Me sticks out like a sore thumb here and Justify My Love has a completely different vibe. Like you say, it's sensual, there's warmth to it while the whole Erotica album has a much more detached and cool/cold vibe to me. :) 

You're right , erotica has a certain Synesthesia, the music is blue, also like the color I mean,  you can feel its coldness as you said before. 

I can't describe the feeling JML gives me at the moment , maybe you're right about this. Rescue me definitely has a cooler vibe to me .

The album doesn't need fixing imo, but I made this alt-mix six years ago:

1. Erotica (Kenlou B-Boy Mix)
2. Waiting (Remix)
3. Deeper and Deeper (David's Klub Mix)
4. Rescue Me (Lifeboat Vocal)
5. Secret Garden
6. Justify My Love (Hip Hop Mix)
7. Fever (Shep's Remedy Dub)
8. Up Down Suite
9. Deeper and Deeper (David's Love Dub)
10. Where Life Begins
11. Did You Do It?
12. Justify My Love (The Beast Within Mix)
13. Goodbye To Innocence

9 hours ago, vasili said:

The album doesn't need fixing imo, but I made this alt-mix six years ago:

1. Erotica (Kenlou B-Boy Mix)
2. Waiting (Remix)
3. Deeper and Deeper (David's Klub Mix)
4. Rescue Me (Lifeboat Vocal)
5. Secret Garden
6. Justify My Love (Hip Hop Mix)
7. Fever (Shep's Remedy Dub)
8. Up Down Suite
9. Deeper and Deeper (David's Love Dub)
10. Where Life Begins
11. Did You Do It?
12. Justify My Love (The Beast Within Mix)
13. Goodbye To Innocence

interesting ! thanks for sharing

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, kesiak said:

I do have a playlist where I added Goodbye To Innocence and This Used To Be My Playground, I feel these are the only officially released songs that can possibly be added to the track listing as they were recorded during the Erotica studio sessions. Rescue Me sticks out like a sore thumb here and Justify My Love has a completely different vibe.

I remember being pretty miffed that This Used To Be My Playground wasn't part of the Erotica album when it was released.

To me, Did You Do It was totally expendable so I culled that on my version and added This Used To Be My Playground (the long version of course) as track 3 in-between Fever and Bye Bye Baby. The way that Fever winds down at the end flows perfectly into Playground. And likewise, the close of Playground fits neatly into Bye Bye Baby. Works for me ?