Thinking of box set #3

BradleyPratt

These are absolutely stunning but I'm afraid we will probably never see anything this nice for 1 album :( I'd love to see you do one for the tours, especially the ones not available yet. Do you think you could put something together for a tour box set? Anything you choose will do I am sure will look AMAZING! Madonna needs to see these!!! If she goes crazy over simple artwork from the Aldo Diaz dude I would hope & pray that she would think these are GORGEOUS!!! 

I’d love a Bedtime Stories Boxset pressed on double vinyl, either one pink and one blue either both records half and half. 
It would include a photography book, holographic picture discs of all the singles (like the UK Bedtime Story cover), a 7” replica of the Japanese mini CD that contains human nature and la Isla Bonita,  Blu-ray of the videos, making of featurettes and live performances, a cd with demos/unreleased tracks. 

Great work! Idk but the first thing that came to my mind was GHV2, as it's kind of a forgotten record and a questionable compilation, it would be great to already see a boxset concept, I would honestly be very interested in a very well made compilation, a fixed remaster with double discs and vinyl in orange and yellow (the 2nd disc would contain all the hits previously excluded), with a sort of book telling her story her career in the 90s and stuff, it would honestly be a dream! 

@WhitePanda First of all, congrats on your incredible work! I hope you know your creations are highly revered among the fanbase :).

I would love to see your reimagining of Celebration (2009). I know some fans weren't too happy with that release but since it is Madonna's "ultimate hits collection" I think there's so much material there for you to create a truly amazing box set, worthy of the Queen Of Pop. Just think of the possibilities :hearteyes: ...

box_001.jpg

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I think they've already seen them 

I sure as hell hope so!! Guess time will tell. I still think if you make more mock-ups like this & they somehow catch Madonna's or someone on her team's eye there is a VERY GOOD chance that she would like the concepts & it would plant another big idea in someone's heads hopefully! And they are all photos that have already been chosen (approved my M) so we don't have that possibly being something she doesn't like which I think is just crazy! I saw a mock-up of the first album box set (prob by the same creator as here?) & it included a couple shots that were "outtakes" from the photo session which I liked the idea of too just sayin! 

Either way I'm def excited to see more of these & like I requested above I think one of the most highly sought after "box set" type releases from M that are craved by her fandom is a tour commemorative box set of I guess DVD's. Especially the Virgin Tour (Detroit) [full unedited show], Blond Ambition Tour (full Paris show filmed for Truth or Dare? - or the best of the other pro filmed) & Re-Invention Tour (full Paris show or the pro shot Lisbon show (or shows). A large set containing ALL of them including the others that have been available on DVD before would be nice too (WTG Tour, Girlie Show, DWT, Confessions Tour, S&S Tour, MDNA Tour, RHT & then the new MXT). That would be the ULTIMATE!

Last just to mention I once saw a petition actually online somewhere calling for the release of the above mentioned tours that had never been available on DVD before (VT, BA & R-I) & it was called the "Virgin Ambition Re-Invention" Petition & it had alot of signatures from fans that had already signed it when I did but I never heard anything else about it again. I REALLY think if she (or Guy O.) keep seeing things like fan mock-ups (especially if they're really good) it will click to someone that there is an untapped market in the fan base (& prob lots of pop culture fans or enthusiasts if it's packaged right!)! Worth a shot for sure that's the one I'd love to see you create most of all if you get the time to do so :) Great work so far absolutely! I'd pay for every single one of the ones I've seen you create!

Dear @WhitePandaif you're asking for an album Boxset, pick the one you want ! You've done an amazing job with your first 2 boxsets, so, follow your guts. ROL, BS, LAP, Music, COADF or AL could be ! Even I'm breathless is such an important album to me !

If you're asking for an ultimate boxset, I would tell you: a single boxset ! I couldn't choose an ultimate album to pick: they are all dear to me, I have some memories with each of them and they are essential to M path. But an Ultimate Boxset is a single boxset, for me. You can choose to focus on decades or on some albums on chronolocical order, whatever you want and like !