GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

Last time she appeared at the VMA's we got this look madonna-pressroom-des-mtv-video-music-awards-2018-radio-city-music-hall-new-york-aout.thumb.jpg.b5f05be9714cb8b07d3199dd0599a3bf.jpg

And today she's at the VMA'S and she has posted that video a few hours ago with similar braids lolreceived_218923530263645.thumb.jpeg.7db647b47b91d763b7de93f89e24643a.jpeg

Thank god it's just a coincidence and she will not have the idea to pay hommage to that erm erm 'unique' look from the 2018 VMA's lol. 

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

2 hours ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

I'm gonna get 10-12 pineapple margaritas in West Hollywood tonight and cry my lungs out if Madonna doesn't appear and/or do something amazing tonight at the VMAs like come on Mama, the world is literally watching and waiting... people are still interested! 

Do something big :cry:

I’m jealous you can get margaritas in WeHo lol

I was skeptical until I saw that person who’s part of Jack Harlow’s crew post that he saw her there:

Now I’m a combination of excited and scared… I hate that I should feel nervous for her but her live performances/award shows/speeches of late haven’t exactly done wonders for her (Eurovision, aretha speech etc). I just wish for her to have an appearance where everyone thinks she’s amazing and gives her the respect she deserves :drama:

Just now, TwistedRope said:

I was skeptical until I saw that person who’s part of Jack Harlow’s crew post that he saw her there:

Now I’m a combination of excited and scared… I hate that I should feel nervous for her but her live performances/award shows/speeches of late haven’t exactly done wonders for her (Eurovision, aretha speech etc). I just wish for her to have an appearance where everyone thinks she’s amazing and gives her the respect she deserves :drama:

We sure he didn’t mistake her for Courtney Love?