GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, the queen said:

image.thumb.png.6e0c20c157ba4de9d42532648837eafb.png

And her boobs!!!!

Well I'm the one who insist that she didn't have boob job, it just result of some weight gain.

But Now I have to admit that she also did something to her boobs. I mean.... seriously...

That's unnatural to her body.

It’s just so misguided, thinking she needs to look like this now, but then in a few years time ending up in a wheelchair from unnecessary damage to her spine… I love her so so much, I just wish she’d think about her future and the implications.

2 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Please retire the black leather hat. It's awful

Her face looks cute here! Nothing like that filtered close up in the VT.

Plus with the crowd obscuring her body you can pretend she hasn’t had her ass and boobs done lol, nice photo! 

You know…it’s so embarrassing to be with people and still stan this woman sometimes lol. Seriously, WHO was that for? She looked ABSURD.

This is what I don't get. WHO is she trying to appeal to? Haven't really seen one positive reaction to this.

The teaser uses probably the worst song in the show as the audio for the concert which really doesn't draw in viewers - meanwhile she comes on stage dressed like... that

I just don't get it. The Pride Party I thought was a true return to form for her fun loving personality, but this is just... well, grim.

It's weird because 20 years ago she was celebrating her legacy at the VMAs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, it just looks like a bit of weight gain pushed around by the wardrobe.  The spank-nets and panties are altering her appearance.  As well, the corset and bra are altering her boobs.  She looks a bit thick for Madonna standards but still a hottie.   I am not worried a bit.  She looked much less healthy during the oversculpted, American Life era.  This is really just weight gain and costume.  Glad to see her out and about.

I’m sorry, I love the woman….as do all of us here.
I don’t recognize who this is. Everything that was cool about Madonna is gone nowadays. She has zero confidence and tries SO hard. She looked absolutely absurd tonight. Like an overinflated balloon sex doll.
I don’t get who she’s trying to appeal to. She seems so…lost.
I feel really sad for her. That divorce and the aftermath ruined her.

I honestly feel like the intelligent, sensitive woman with the confidence in her own ability that we used to witness completely disappeared. Sometimes I really do think the old Madonna vanished at the end of the Sticky and Sweet Tour... because from my perspective it's been in many ways a decline from there. I loved the Rebel Heart era but personality wise and as a 'celeb' she's become stranger and stranger but not in an intriguing way... it's like watching a very slow car crash and wanting someone to press the ejector seat button but for whatever reason she's maintaining the momentum of the decline. It's such a shame.

I'll always love her, she's the performer of most of my favourite songs, but I can't/don't understand or warm to much that she says or posts nowadays... I feel like her spirit is lost now. That amazing soul just seems replaced by delusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, the queen said:

image.thumb.png.6e0c20c157ba4de9d42532648837eafb.png

And her boobs!!!!

Well I'm the one who insist that she didn't have boob job, it just result of some weight gain.

But Now I have to admit that she also did something to her boobs. I mean.... seriously...

That's unnatural to her body.

But should I say that it's a relief that one thing has become clear that she doesn't wear thick adult diapers, contrary to some people's claims?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic