GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, scion said:

I honestly feel like the intelligent, sensitive woman with the confidence in her own ability that we used to witness completely disappeared. Sometimes I really do think the old Madonna vanished at the end of the Sticky and Sweet Tour... because from my perspective it's been in many ways a decline from there. I loved the Rebel Heart era but personality wise and as a 'celeb' she's become stranger and stranger but not in an intriguing way... it's like watching a very slow car crash and wanting someone to press the ejector seat button but for whatever reason she's maintaining the momentum of the decline. It's such a shame.

I'll always love her, she's the performer of most of my favourite songs, but I can't/don't understand or warm to much that she says or posts nowadays... I feel like her spirit is lost now. That amazing soul just seems replaced by delusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you forget about MDNA tour. I think that MDNA tour is real Madonna's Last mega tour. I don't want to think about Rebel heart era. Because middle of that tour she became a different person.

you forget about MDNA tour. I think that MDNA tour is real Madonna's Last mega tour. I don't want to think about Rebel heart era. Because middle of that tour she became a different person.

For me by MDNA she had already suffered the decline. Album wasn't as bad as fans make out, but the tour for me is the worst she's ever done. Opinion of course.

I think the remarks on her age throughout the later years really broke her and made her feel like she needs to look younger to appeal to general public. I know how toxic any body enhancing surgery is for anybody especially as your body starts to weaken and while it might look good at the moment, that stuff can make you SICK. I just pray for her health and that she decides to wake up and realize how gorgeous she really is and her age shouldn't matter when we talk about her. It's the performances, charisma, energy and her intellect that draws me to her and most of that is gone since the social media era had begun but so spryly comes back at the best of times. I still think she's an icon and beautiful but it shouldn't be the performative beauty that makes her make these choices.

5 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

8635139A-DDB5-4FB8-A60C-FD4CF5937B1B.thumb.jpeg.c83079d7492bd500f12c7d476326403c.jpeg

Looks rather delicious. But I could tell she didn’t feel comfortable. And that could be from the environment, the clothes, or her body. But she’s Madonna and what would we prefer? She accept defeat and keep the trench coat on? That would not be Madonna. The trailer is fine. Crazy has grown on me so much. You can hear she felt that song. And the editing in the intro was not the most tasteful. But it was edit in such a way in general that I felt like it was meant to be bright and cartoonish. 

I think the remarks on her age throughout the later years really broke her and made her feel like she needs to look younger to appeal to general public. I know how toxic any body enhancing surgery is for anybody especially as your body starts to weaken and while it might look good at the moment, that stuff can make you SICK. I just pray for her health and that she decides to wake up and realize how gorgeous she really is and her age shouldn't matter when we talk about her. It's the performances, charisma, energy and her intellect that draws me to her and most of that is gone since the social media era had begun but so spryly comes back at the best of times. I still think she's an icon and beautiful but it shouldn't be the performative beauty that makes her make these choices.

That's the point though.

She could look phenomenal because she was so beautiful. But she's literally ruined herself, and dressing in outfits like this monstrosity doesn't make her look brilliant for her age, it makes her look sad, no matter how pert her body is or whether she has zero wrinkles.

There's nothing authentic about her now. She doesn't look like Madonna, doesn't impress like Madonna and doesn't focus on quality music like Madonna.

That's what gets me down with her... even though the latter two issues I feel she could readily rectify if only she wanted to.

3 minutes ago, scion said:

For me by MDNA she had already suffered the decline. Album wasn't as bad as fans make out, but the tour for me is the worst she's ever done. Opinion of course.

It's interesting opinion. I agree that MDNA ablum is not that bad as some fans insist. I mean that's not her best album but it's not that bad album neither for me. But MDNA tour was Beyond level. when you watch rebel heart tour then watch back MDNA tour you can feel her energy which you can't find at rebel heart tour! She has still I'm the Queen vibe at that tour unlike Rebel heart tour.

Once again, the fan fiction is 100 times more exciting than what we got. I just miss the days when a great look or appearance came with a great song. Feela like a lot of missed opportunities for a while now. I miss when she really knew how to capitalize on a moment to show us amazing art. I love the styling. I think she looks great actually. She can do what she wants. But where do you go from here?

I wish she would write a book before the biopic. As fascinated as everyone is with her come up in the 80's, the last decade is what I want to know every detail about. Like, how did we get here? It's fascinating. 

6 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Looks rather delicious. But I could tell she didn’t feel comfortable. And that could be from the environment, the clothes, or her body. But she’s Madonna and what would we prefer? She accept defeat and keep the trench coat on? That would not be Madonna. The trailer is fine. Crazy has grown on me so much. You can hear she felt that song. And the editing in the intro was not the most tasteful. But it was edit in such a way in general that I felt like it was meant to be bright and cartoonish. 

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

She clearly reads her comments lol

She looks amazing but damn does that outfit look UNCOMFORTABLE

You go girl! Agree, she doesn't look confident and some proportions seem a bit unnatural, but it is her body, some thing you can control, others you cannot and tight clothes can push things around. For 63 she looks amazing.

What I found the most inspiring was the crowd reaction, You could see the awe and respect from her peers as she got a standing ovation walking down the stage. She is a legend, her place in history is cemented.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic