GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Something else about tonight…

Is Madonna starting to have substance issues? For a long time now, she’s been holding a drink in her hand in pics every chance she has, including tonight on her insta. If it’s not a drink, it’s a joint. But at least 50% of her posts nowadays do, if not more.

Her speech was…off…tonight. And it’s been something a little noticeable in public events for a while now. She also tripped a teensy bit on stage if you were watching closely. Now, sure, it could be the butt or heels or clothes…but the puffiness in public events and her slight inability to get two sentences out tonight was weird.

I don’t know. I’ve gotten the vibe for a while now that a lot of her Instagram behavior may be attributable to that, and tonight she just seemed off. Her expression is regularly glazed and her eyes don’t seem….how should we put this….fully alive. Again, it could just be the nip tuck but I do worry a little bit about her.

Tonight just left me a little sad as a fan. Sigh. Sorry to be the downer in the thread. I know I’m in the minority here, and I’m really happy for the fans who loved tonight.

I felt the same, I worry something is wrong behind the scenes

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Something else about tonight…

Is Madonna starting to have substance issues? For a long time now, she’s been holding a drink in her hand in pics every chance she has, including tonight on her insta. If it’s not a drink, it’s a joint. But at least 50% of her posts nowadays do, if not more.

Her speech was…off…tonight. And it’s been something a little noticeable in public events for a while now. She also tripped a teensy bit on stage if you were watching closely. Now, sure, it could be the butt or heels or clothes…but the puffiness in public events and her slight inability to get two sentences out tonight was weird.

I don’t know. I’ve gotten the vibe for a while now that a lot of her Instagram behavior may be attributable to that, and tonight she just seemed off. Her expression is regularly glazed and her eyes don’t seem….how should we put this….fully alive. Again, it could just be the nip tuck but I do worry a little bit about her.

Tonight just left me a little sad as a fan. Sigh. Sorry to be the downer in the thread. I know I’m in the minority here, and I’m really happy for the fans who loved tonight.

I think you can relax. She lost her balance cause she has those implants and she was on really tall heels. That’s a tall order for anyone, let alone a 63 years old that’s currently not in the best physical shape. 
The puffiness is due to fillers/procedures. You can see the same puffiness on most celebrities at times. 
She was just distracted and not really in the moment. Probably she didn’t wanna be there, had something going on in her private life, the outfit was uncomfortable etc. she certainly didn’t act like she was under the influence. If anything a joint or a glass of wine would have helped and made her more enjoyable. But I’m guessing she abstained in order to keep her balance lol.

And how’s Madonnas love for alcohol something new? She’s been getting wasted in public for the past 40 years. 
I think it’s ridiculous to expect someone living this life to have no vices at all. 
But I’m sure she’s being responsible about it, like always.

9 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

2) That opening video! I saw it on my 40 inch 4K HDTV. That shot of her walking in Times Square and multiple screens of her legendary music videos projected as she's walking. Dude it looked like the beginning of a Marvel superhero movie!

7ee6e2e8693cb88cc68b90651da54c531b92385a

I want more of that. 

Best: Madonna’s rear view

The Material Girl left some of her material at home as Madonna brought the party in honor of MTV’s 40th. In a skimpy leather ensemble, the “Like a Virgin” legend opened up the VMAs with a sultry birthday salute.

“And they said we wouldn’t last,” she teased of her controversial relationship with the network. “But we’re still here, motherf—kers.” Madge then pivoted away from her microphone, giving viewers an eyeful of her 63-year-old, incredibly taut bare bottom.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/12/the-best-and-worst-moments-from-the-2021-vmas/

Well at least NYpost kindly enough choose it as one of best moment.

Very kind. I'm really grateful.

The crucial moment I felt that she had lost her old self-confidence was when people gave her a standing ovation when she appeared on stage in a coat.

Madonna could simply enjoy the standing ovation silently with her coat on then dramatically show her inside costume.

But Madonna quickly took off her coat, quickly read the line which given to her then disappear to backstage.

She had attitude "I am madonna,  I'm the queen of pop and I deserve a standing ovation from these bitches!" in past.

It is really sad to watch that  there was no such attitude at all.

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

1 minute ago, the queen said:

The crucial moment I felt that she had lost her old self-confidence was when people gave her a standing ovation when she appeared on stage in a coat.

Madonna would simply enjoy the standing ovation silently with her coat on. But Madonna quickly took off her coat, quickly read the line which given to her then disappear to backstage.

She had attitude "I am madonna,  I'm the queen of pop and I deserve a standing ovation from these bitches!" in past.

It is really sad to watch that  there was no such attitude at all.

We’re dissecting this way too much. The general audience don’t give a f about all this stuff and they just loved it.

The moment was definitely not her best but let’s just enjoy the fact that she’s getting a ton of positive vibes. It didn’t happen much in the past couple years lol

YouTube comments have been kinder and more loving towards Madonna in recent years, I'm telling you! Read the comments... all LOVE from the "general public"

When will a lot of members of this forum who can't focus beyond her looks and her butt do the same and just appreciate? WAKE UP,  MADONNA IS STILL HERE AND WILL NOT GIVE ONE FUCK!

We love you Madonna! The last of the greatest Living Legends!

How are you gonna say you liked how she USED to look. Like what an entitled thing to say about a strangers body. Your opinion doesn’t influence her life. Either way she wouldn’t look the same. People grow, they change, they get older. It’s life. And if you aren’t changing that’s just odd. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic