GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

Someone on the forum who seems to be close to the industry mentioned that working for M in recent years meaning that she surrounded herself with a bunch of yay-sayers that are not allowed to voice their opinions. And that it's a very bad circle of people to be part of considering that they might be hindering her carreer. I mean, the Jamie King interviews when he sarcastically talked about what a perfectionist M is have changed to 'Yes, yes, perect. Also that one… perfect. And I agree with you on this….' ONLY shit like that.

It's like the last 6 Star Wars films. Everyone was afraid to speak their mind because the great, divine Geroge Lucas must be right. After all, he came up with one of the greatest media franchises in the late 70s.

Remember when even Cher applauded Madonna on how she worked the business like no-one else back in the day….
Sure, they are both still around but I kinda feel like Cher didn't surround herself with a bunch of kiss-asses….

I guess I am late to the party.. But why the heck is almost everyone complaining? 

She didn't tease or promise us any performance (you all just believed some so-called insider), she appeared, did her thing, looked stunning and went.. Not such a big deal, we might as well could get absolutely nothing 

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

It's like the last 6 Star Wars films. Everyone was afraid to speak their mind because the great, divine Geroge Lucas must be right. After all, he came up with one of the greatest media franchises in the late 70s.

Last 6 Star Wars films? The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, The Rise of Skywalker, Rogue One, Solo.. Lucas was not involved in making those, not a director, not a writer, not a producer of these films ;-) 

Just got on and am so surprised by some of the comments.  Everyone can have a opinion but If you feel that she went down hill after Hard Candy.  Geez Im not sure I would have stuck around.  I think she looked incredible and saying she has no confidence and a shell of herself....hmmmm you gotta have confidence to wear something like that. Power to her I say.  It takes incredible courage to go on a very youth focused show and steal the attention.  Just like she has done from the start.  Some things never change.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean:

47838317-9984387-Making_an_entrance_The_

47838325-9984387-Stripping_down_She_was_

Classic M reveal.

All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is her now, living.

If you hate so much what you see, why don't you start looking anywhere else?

Let's see where all the haters are at her age. Definitely not opening the VMAs, I guess?

22 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

Just got on and am so surprised by some of the comments.  Everyone can have a opinion but If you feel that she went down hill after Hard Candy.  Geez Im not sure I would have stuck around.  I think she looked incredible and saying she has no confidence and a shell of herself....hmmmm you gotta have confidence to wear something like that. Power to her I say.  It takes incredible courage to go on a very youth focused show and steal the attention.  Just like she has done from the start.  Some things never change.

TOTALLY AGREE.

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly - it’s like we aren’t allowed to have an opinion and get called an ageist -  I love m and will always but these last few appearances have just left a bad taste in my mouth - clearly she wasn’t comfortable doing this which goes against what she is trying to prove and that it doesn’t matter how old you are you can still be sexy - yes be sexy for your boyfriend but not to a room full of tweens - let’s be honest most of that audience don’t even know who she is - oh just thought cyndi Laupers appearance was so much more classy ?

+1  

24 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly - it’s like we aren’t allowed to have an opinion and get called an ageist -  I love m and will always but these last few appearances have just left a bad taste in my mouth - clearly she wasn’t comfortable doing this which goes against what she is trying to prove and that it doesn’t matter how old you are you can still be sexy - yes be sexy for your boyfriend but not to a room full of tweens - let’s be honest most of that audience don’t even know who she is - oh just thought cyndi Laupers appearance was so much more classy ?

True, it’s not related to age at all… dressing up this way for such an event is not cool at any age!!! Some fans needs to put her age aside for real!

for example Megan Fox looked SO HOT & sexy… daring but with confidence… which I can’t see with M’s case at all. 

YESSS, Cyndi looked beautiful & not even close to M’s horrible look! That’s called taste & good vision. ?

I don't think she does it for attention anymore, she does it  force people to look at themselves and to make a point, why should she give in to age when she can afford not to. I do think she doesn't need to do so much to her face but at the same time I don't think a bit hurts anyone and people just show themselves up with their negativity. Living for love. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic