GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Angelo said:

Strange :thinker:
I've never seen such overreacting reactions over Cher extreme plastic surgery or on her outfits. And she's older than M.

I’m surprised why even mentioning Cher’s name??? She’s totally different from M & not even her same generation/age. Not to mention Cher didn’t play with her body the way M is actually doing. All natural. 20 years ago we used to say OH Cher is the queen of plastic surgeries. Lol just look at M now!!! She took plastic surgeries to another level. We can best compare her to Amanda Lepore.

I don't understand why she incists on those lumps on the side of her face... I'm not against plastic surgery,  her slight cheekbone enhancement during the confessions era looked pretty. It still made sense. She has taken it too far now, combined with shaving down the sides of her jaw. Just such a shame.

Edited by Hari Beaux (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Angelo said:

Strange :thinker:
I've never seen such overreacting reactions over Cher extreme plastic surgery or on her outfits. And she's older than M.

Oh, you mustn’t have been alive back in the day when Cher’s body and face were constantly ridiculed. That being said, Cher doesn’t take herself too seriously and admits to having surgery. This shuts people up quite quickly. She’s in on the joke. With Madonna, she seems to take herself very seriously thus people take her as being delusional, not to mention she keeps doing the same thing over and over again. She can do what she wants but she does seem to be promoting her, um, assets every five seconds. It’s not like you can just ignore the elephant in the room. She seems happy enough, although I do wonder if she’s on any pain meds for her hip. I concur with those who think something is slightly off these days. I also think things haven’t been the same since Liz Rosenberg retired. I’m just hoping for good music in the near future. I’m also wondering if this film will ever see the light of day. 

Madonna could retire tomorrow. She doesn’t have to work in order to live. So you should keep that in mind and appreciate that she’s still active. 

Hi @DojaCat  Arnold Nelson Create Swang Music -Pop It Like @Madonna  And Pop It Like Madonna Madonna Girl Dale Remixed! DoJoCat Coming Soon Official Music Videos By Arnold Nelson On @YouTube  Song Pop It Like Madonna On @tiktok_us  Our Manger @hilton_philip  We Love MDNA Like U

(have no clue what this means but saw on twitter)

Ok, I'm not reading all of this because WOW - 13 pages! And I guess I know what y'all writing anyway so...

Let me just say that the interlude was really cool! Up untill the close up came on and we see the drawing of her face... Coz sorry but I cannot name it differently, the photoshop was just SO HEAVY and it looked extremely unrealistic. And her apperance on the main stage... ugh. She looked good but I am just tired of the same costume just in different forms again and again and again... She also seemed to be very nervous and I was surprised by her lack of charisma. Like she wasn't there, she couldn't even say these few sentences that were staged, eh. I don't know, maybe it's the break she's been taking and she doesn't feel confident? I don't know.

I'm so not gonna comment on her face, ass, what she has done, what implants, etc etc. At the end of the day it's her choice. I just wanna say that I prefer looking at her like this on stage and knowing how she REALLY looks than looking at the photos on Instagram where all she is serving are these alien photoshop images which aren't realistic AT ALL. I don't care, I just want real Madonna, that's it.

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

I think she looks and acted identical to how she did in 1990. (I took the pill that fans take when they don't want to accept missteps from our Kween)

Well, she has certainly changed physically but in many ways, she is still the same. I don't look at her pre-2008 career with rose-colored glasses.

As iconic and entertaining as it is, she was absolutely insufferable as a person in Truth Or Dare. Mean, rude and often insensitive. And we still loved her for it. She was a diva. Tongue-in-cheek. Bitch, she's Madonna.

If that David Letterman interview happened today, I bet most fans would say she's going senile and losing the plot. Back then, she was a badass standing up for herself. Bitch, she's fucking Madonna.

Today, she's being accussed of being obsessed with altering her appearance, desperately trying to remain hot, young and desirable. Again, not surprising coming from the same woman that exposed her body parts on Sex and whose biggest hit is an ode to beauty and glamour.

The thing is, her narcissistic traits have always been present in her work and we usually loved her for it. I just think most fans have a problem with her latest incarnations because 1. She is much older now, hence her overt sexuality is deemed "inappropiate" and "embarrasing" 2. She is no longer the commercial force she used to be.

The Guy Ritchie years are romanticized because the music was great and she was "aging gracefully" back then, as per society's standards. Well, maybe the divorce did affect her confidence. Or maybe maybe this is who she has been all along before the rise of social media. Who knows. I'm not trying to psychoanalyze Madonna.

I just think it's disingenuous to label her latest behavior as "erratic" and comparing her to a literal pedophile when she has always been, eh, a little out there for most people. This was the perfect occasion to celebrate her outstanding longevity and instead, we got yet another thread about her ass. Oh well.

42 minutes ago, xavier said:

Hi @DojaCat  Arnold Nelson Create Swang Music -Pop It Like @Madonna  And Pop It Like Madonna Madonna Girl Dale Remixed! DoJoCat Coming Soon Official Music Videos By Arnold Nelson On @YouTube  Song Pop It Like Madonna On @tiktok_us  Our Manger @hilton_philip  We Love MDNA Like U

(have no clue what this means but saw on twitter)

Yup, is a random instagram/twitter weirdo who believes is Madonna, he dances off in the streets, dresses like a whore and pose with random ppl in the streets.

Just now, madonnagreece said:

she wants to present herself that way. take it or leave it, it's very simple.

Queen shining like always at the VMAs cant wait for what's ahead moving forward :)

We still have that Rolling Stones interview thing and THE MXT IN A MONTH!!!

I was talking to a friend that maybe it's for the better than Infinity was down today. Apparently it wasn't down, but I couldn't access it for more than 9 hours (something about a theme error). 

Now that I'm finally here, it's just what I expected. The "I'm not ageist, but..." people are out in full force. 

Maybe she has a real reason to be insecure what with such a large percentage of her fanbase shitting on her constantly...

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

There’s a pic of her during like May/June 2019 of the Madame X era where you can see the fillers have faded a lot and she looks a lot like herself 

i found it: 

I mean two years ago at this point but idt she got much work done on her face since

• Fighter unfeatured this topic