GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

Some great photos in her new Instagram post,  but again, Ricardo pleeeease stop over-editing :suffer: Especially if you’re going to do it to a photo we’ve already seen unedited (her and Kid Cudi) like come on.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how she looked in the original, she looks great and like herself! 
Only ever seeing photos of herself warped and distorted probably doesn’t do anything for her confidence when she looks in the mirror. And just makes people think she’s insecure so needs to edit them.

I wish he’d just tone it down a bit. She looks like an alien :drama:

EF84711A-2ADF-4C93-881E-82C62699C2BA.jpeg

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

I love Ricardo's work, look at the beautiful shoots we got because of him since last year, but the editing and use of filters on her face is an absolutely terrible and wrong choice imo! She doesn't need filters! 

47 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Ricardo pleeeease stop over-editing :suffer: Especially if you’re going to do it to a photo we’ve already seen unedited (her and Kid Cudi) like come on.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how she looked in the original, she looks great and like herself! 
Only ever seeing photos of herself warped and distorted probably doesn’t do anything for her confidence when she looks in the mirror. And just makes people think she’s insecure so needs to edit them.

Really, why the fuck would he ever do that?! 

3 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Some great photos in her new Instagram post,  but again, Ricardo pleeeease stop over-editing :suffer: Especially if you’re going to do it to a photo we’ve already seen unedited (her and Kid Cudi) like come on.

classic beauty vs insta beauty

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

I love Ricardo's work, look at the beautiful shoots we got because of him since last year, but the editing and use of filters on her face is an absolutely terrible and wrong choice imo! She doesn't need filters! 

Really, why the fuck would he ever do that?! 

Because she wants it like this. 

8 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Tbh she really reminds me of Julie Andrews in the original. But I don’t recognize the filtered Madonna. She can do what she wants, whatever. But I see the real M in the pre-edited pic. So beautiful.

Because the filtered Madonna doesnt exist in real world. It's an Avatar, an NPC.

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

So it’s clear that Madonna fans have learned absolutely nothing from her over the past 40 years and have instead become the close minded, judgmental, sticks in the mud that Madonna has rebelled against since the beginning of her career. 

PERIODT! Thread closed.

4 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

wow... how unnecessary and overdone the editing is. 
thank you for the comparison.

24 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

So Madonna doesnt manage her own image in her IG account.

Sure Jan GIF

Not really saying this but OK, I'm only saying she never retouched her face (oppositely, she has always showed herself with no filters or makeup, even in messy moments lol) before Ricardo came to manage her image and shootings, basically, retouching her face like an alien was his brilliant input ;) 

I don't know if it's already been posted, don't think so ; a very interesting article from "W" that explain that Madonna's surprise VMA opening is actually an hommage to Michael Jackson's VMA surprise opening in 1994. As always with Madonna, there is a meaning or a reference behind what she did. 

https://www.wmagazine.com/culture/madonna-vmas-michael-jackson

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't know if it's already been posted, don't think so ; a very interesting article from "W" that explain that Madonna's surprise VMA opening is actually an hommage to Michael Jackson's VMA surprise opening in 1994. As always with Madonna, there is a meaning or a reference behind what she did. 

https://www.wmagazine.com/culture/madonna-vmas-michael-jackson

Wrong. She's paying hommage to herself and the MTV10 video, and the last message shown on it. W Magazine got it wrong.

You guys call any of us a hater or whatever when we say it like it is and reach like a mf to defend Madonna of anything and everything saying she's in charge and she's breaking the rules 'cause she's the queen OMG slay unapologetic mama weeerk whatever but the minute you guys don't like the overedited pics on insta the poor Ricardo Guy gets all the blame and is a horrible influence on this poor, naive, helpless woman. I mean, I- :Madonna048:

12 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

What's the thing with George Clooney ?seems like i missed it. Can someone tells me ?

I was just picking apart her 95 MTV Awards appearance like everyone is her 2021 appearance, it was nothing. All she said was "I guess this is the closest I will ever get to George Clooney" when he handed her an award. Honestly it was a bit of an awkward joke, but no big deal. Just like her 2021 appearance isn't this failure everyone seems to think it was

2 hours ago, Matty said:

Could Ricardo be a bad influence on her? His over edited pictures are ruining her natural beauty. I miss the natural posts when he wasn’t on the payroll 

I mean, I wouldn’t say bad influence. We’re in a weird world now. Technology, easy filtering at your fingertips… it’s addictive. It may bother us but it doesn’t bother her. Celebrities are used to being photoshopped and filtered. I think if she was severely obsessed with photoshopping her images then she wouldn’t make public appearances, or do live performances. At all. So really the joke is on us I think. 

Heres how I see it. Pre technology, pre internet, pre social media, it was rare to have any sort of updates from celebs like Madonna. Sure M has an active Instagram but to me, visually, that’s not M. The mystery is still there. So we sort of see something like her, but not like her due to the heavy filtering. So in reality it seems like it isn’t reality… until we see the real her in her own element. Performing, introducing the MTV awards. I’m probably wrong but that’s how I see it. Her life is on full display through social media but to me it’s almost like that’s not the real M. I’m crazy right? I’m not sure if that makes sense but in my head it does. SOS.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wrong. She's paying hommage to herself and the MTV10 video, and the last message shown on it. W Magazine got it wrong.

I believe it's a mix of the two ? Surprise appearance - Opening the VMA's - talking just 1 minute to say just "Welcome to the VMA'S / They said we wouldn't last - then living. All of this is excatly like Michael Jackson's surprise opening at the VMA'S 1994. I'm aware she also references herself with MTV in 1991 when she said "they said i wouldn't last" but the way she made it is obviously a wink to what Michael did. People complained that was too short and were like WTF ? But Madonna has a huge pop culture and knows exactly what she is doing, and as W magazine states, that Michael opening is not very often mentionned and not many people remember it. 

I'm glad she's finally showing her butt, after three years of always wearing outfits that hide it (even the Madame X Tour costumes hide her ass).
It's obvious that the surgeon made some mistakes, especially in profile it looks very ugly, but I never understood why she was hiding it if she's proud of it.

Anyway, she looked good!

During her birthday in Italy she looked better, but she doesn't look bad this time either.

Screenshot_20210915-020704292.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-020711261.jpg

10 minutes ago, Loru said:

I'm glad she's finally showing her butt, after three years of always wearing outfits that hide it (even the Madame X Tour costumes hide her ass).
It's obvious that the surgeon made some mistakes, especially in profile it looks very ugly, but I never understood why she was hiding it if she's proud of it.

Anyway, she looked good!

During her birthday in Italy she looked better, but she doesn't look bad this time either.

Screenshot_20210915-020704292.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-020711261.jpg

Just watched Hung Up from Confessions tour and she looked amazing on that leotard.  I wonder what that Madonna would say if I showed her these 2 pictures and said "this is you in 16 years"

• Fighter unfeatured this topic