GIRD YOUR LOINS M IS PERFORMING TONIGHT! @ The VMA'S!

wonderboy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiegoLCL

I'm sorry but there's nothing groundbreaking in this. I'm totally fine with cosmetic surgery and I'm sure Madonna started doing things to her face back in the late 90's, her body her choice indeed. Also, i'm totally fine with woman of any age exploring their bodies, Grace Jones is 70+ and was topless on her last tour bursting with confidence and defiance. BUT when your face becomes paralyzed, your lip line distorted and your breasts and ass are out of human proportions that's borderline body dys

Prayer

Bitch is still on fire and living her best life, on her own terms, at 63. She's always been this way (except for the Ritchie years, all we all know how that ended up). I mean: Classic M reveal. All the negative comments about her looks, attitude, etc. are getting tiring now. She's not gonna stop. And she's not gonna stop aging. You're not gonna see BAT Madonna, Dita, ROL Madonna, Confessions Madonna or any perfect image of her you have in your mind. That's the past. This is

I...did not expect so many negative reactions in this thread. I thought the opening sequence was brilliant. The nod to New York City, the classic "$35 dollars and a dream" story and watching all those iconic videos displayed at once in Times Square really put into context everything she has achieved in the past 40 years. It dawned on me that it will never be another megastar like Madonna and once again, it remind me of the sheer magnitude of her legacy. As for the actual appearance, I

Posted Images

22 hours ago, the queen said:

image.png.e93a97ddd916dad31c532093ba4bb77c.png

You know what?

You Love it or hate it.

The one thing you can't denied is Madonna is genius of PR.

Like or not If Madonna want to get a people's attention She get people and media's attention.

But Look at the Jennifer Lopez!

She did the almost same thing witch Madonna did at same night and same Place!

She comes out in clothes that almost reveal her boobs and almost shows her pussy, and uses a minute more on stage than Madonna, but no one talks about Jennifer Lopez.

Like her or Not you have to admit that Madonna is A genius of PR.

You know how some people tend to slow down as they're driving past a car crash?

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

She hasn't. Of course is something that is commented from time to time cause it's obvious. But no way she's getting the heat MJ did for that.

Actually, the worst comments about the VMAs thing seem to be in this forum... press was quite good to her this time, focusing on the shock factor but that's it. 

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/a37575648/madonna-butt-vma-2021/

https://americansongwriter.com/2021-vmas-madonna-shocks-crowd-yet-again/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9984387/Madonna-SHOCKS-2021-VMAs-kicks-BDSM-look-surprise-appearance.html

German media is also very positive about her at the Vma.  Alot of them report about it as main story when reporting about the event as if there was nothing else to talk about except some winners ?

F7E1DE48-6985-4D34-9773-C801817F2E59.jpeg

What is going on with all this scrutinizing of the one minute Madonna was on the MTV stage? While we are still debating her looks, outfits and antics Madonna herself is probably already busy with something else. Why make it more than it is? Why give so much meaning to something that very likely wasn't  meant as meaningful? If the one minute suprise appearance was intended to have people talking then mission accomplished. Why make it more than it is? If Madonna didn't want to do it, then she wouldn't have done it. If she wants to have butt implants and wear a leather outfit, then let the woman do her thing. But all of a sudden it's a sign of insecurity and we feel sorry for her? It's Madonna we're talking about, not some new and inexperienced starlet. The talk of filters, plastic surgery, her clothing, it's all so trivial and it devaluates her forty years in the business. She's a survivor and she will continue. But she will do it on her terms, not ours.

2 hours ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Whoever done her make up for the VMAS needs sacked immediately, especially when she looks like this in real life Ugh she looks absolutely stunning this reminds me of her Rebel heart era ?71E9367F-5CDB-4112-936B-B1AF593EF720.thumb.jpeg.bc30b418192226e2554ec51d155de993.jpeg

Well i guess Madonna decides what she wants precisely for her hair and make up. Nobody decides for her. She tells the make up guy/girl what she wants and he executes. If it's not what she wants we all know she's not one to be afraid to tell it. The way she decides to look is nobody else but Madonna's choice, wether we like it or not.

14 hours ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Whoever done her make up for the VMAS needs sacked immediately, especially when she looks like this in real life Ugh she looks absolutely stunning this reminds me of her Rebel heart era ?71E9367F-5CDB-4112-936B-B1AF593EF720.thumb.jpeg.bc30b418192226e2554ec51d155de993.jpeg

I get that she has a famous jawline, but I'm surprised that she felt the need to add filler to her chin recently.

I noticed this in the VMA video making-of pap photos too. If she could leave well alone it would be, it would be so nice...

And does anyone else think that she may have had thyroid surgery along her neck, hence the busy necklaces lately?

33 minutes ago, vasili said:

I get that she has a famous jawline, but I'm surprised that she felt the need to add filler to her chin recently.

I noticed this in the VMA video making-of pap photos too. If she could leave well alone it would be, it would be so nice...

And does anyone else think that she may have had thyroid surgery along her neck, hence the busy necklaces lately?

Guess she's had that thyroid problem since the 90s... :lol:

secret-video-premiere-1.jpg_webp.cdd78b55dd050ba16f51d49539dbe4c6

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Mmm... I'm not against her uploading the f**k she wants on her Instagram and with as many filters and retouching she wants (her life, her Instagram, her choice) but a collaborator talking like that to the fans... it looks extremely unprofessional.

That's because he is.

I told many times before, the circle of people she is surrounded by are nuts. They are all leeches. They insulate her from the real world. And she feeds their head with nonsense, it's like a sick feedback loop.

I had mutual friends with Guy Ritchie (a decent man by the way) and know that he couldn't take the endless circle around her anymore. It wasn't her, but the people around her.

Gomes is just the latest one. Once they get lifted up in her presence, they usually fall back to earth quite hard. He has aspirations to be a fashion photographer and is kissing up to Steven Klein hard. 

Klein lives next to M in the Hamptons and has a studio there. Also wild parties...debauched parties. Horse love included...

Edited by xrayeyes (see edit history)

Okay I was kinda following that user until the horse love… ummm ok

Anyway. I sat directly behind Gomes during the MXT and he seemed very rude. Like all over the place tryna film her and kinda cocky about it. Like the people next to him paid thousands for those tickets…. Just seemed like why was he there the entire show.

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Okay I was kinda following that user until the horse love… ummm ok

Anyway. I sat directly behind Gomes during the MXT and he seemed very rude. Like all over the place tryna film her and kinda cocky about it. Like the people next to him paid thousands for those tickets…. Just seemed like why was he there the entire show.

I mentioned before. He was practically in my lap during Madame X London. Felt the same. Spend a ton of money I didn't have on those seats, only to have someone get in my way...for some iPhone photos...

I saw his phone. Endless messages from "M" about where and what to photograph...it's his job. Aaron had it first, the holding the lamp and taking iPhone photos job. Also hated it...the circus around her is crazy.

And those horse photos will surface one day...

1 hour ago, xrayeyes said:

I mentioned before. He was practically in my lap during Madame X London. Felt the same. Spend a ton of money I didn't have on those seats, only to have someone get in my way...for some iPhone photos...

I saw his phone. Endless messages from "M" about where and what to photograph...it's his job. Aaron had it first, the holding the lamp and taking iPhone photos job. Also hated it...the circus around her is crazy.

And those horse photos will surface one day...

What horse photo's? lol

• Fighter unfeatured this topic