14/9/2021 - Looking Stunning

scion

26 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I wish we could see the unretouched photos from her Instagram. I’m sure she still looks great in them.
Reality vs Instagram. 

2625A9B6-C555-4768-898D-1B66C3C19533.thumb.jpeg.c82d91cfbc7b0f609bf299009a80c068.jpeg

Reality>>>Alien Head and edited plastic-like face on her insta. Of course it's also the right lighting and angle which makes the difference, but it doesn't change the fact she doesn't need filters on her face! 

38 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Reality>>>Alien Head and edited plastic-like face on her insta. Of course it's also the right lighting and angle which makes the difference, but it doesn't change the fact she doesn't need filters on her face! 

Sometimes a little filtering makes a huge difference. 
I think the ig photo is 90% lighting and pose and only 10% filtering. Mainly her eyes and jaw

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Sometimes a little filtering makes a huge difference. 
I think the ig photo is 90% lighting and pose and only 10% filtering. Mainly her eyes and jaw

I think it might be like you said too in this photo specifically, but in others the difference is bigger. Look at the VMAs after party pics for example: he basically changed the shape of her face in those pics and made her lips bigger... 

13 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

And then on her instagram story, from the same night....

FB_IMG_1631771293090.jpg

Ffs :Madonna043:

I have nothing against a little enhancing on photos, everyone does it. But I just wish Ricardo would do it well…! It just feels so lazy, like he has a preset effect which pulls her jaw in to give her an alien shaped head, doubles the size of her eyes, and smooths her out to look like plastic. It just feels so rushed and low effort.

Any photo re-toucher’s basic ability is enhancing an appearance in such a way that way you can’t even tell it’s been edited. That’s just the basic skills surely. The way he edits is just so obvious to everyone, and that just reflects badly on M.