Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Go to "View As" -- If you can see the Message option when viewing as a non-friend, then you should be fine.

Just now, Shoful said:

Please guide me more. I haven’t used Facebook since like 2018 :cryin:

Wait i found it. I clicked view as. And it has “Add Friend” and “Message”. They are greyed out but is that just cause it’s me looking

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Go to your profile, click the 3 dots button next to “Edit Profile”.  View as should be like the 3rd option down

But that’s only for your Facebook Profile (showing you how other people see it). Messenger is separate to that, how do we know if our DM’s are “public” or not?

Just now, deathproof said:

But that’s only for making your Facebook Profile public. Messenger is separate to that, how do we know if our DM’s are “public” or not?

Okay, this is confusing everyone, so here to help out with Option #2!

Go to the three dots. Click "Profile and Tagging Settings". On the left, go to Privacy. Scroll down to the section that says "How you get message requests". Under subheader "Other People", if it says "Message Requests" as the selected option for "For others on Facebook, deliver requests to", you're good.

Why does her team always make this stuff so difficult lol.

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

People will be emailing Guys secratary or whoever she is. Caire or Sarah, I cant remember her name. The woman that gave fans in contact pit tickets (esploads for nation, I think Hec was in contact) and the other 'well known' fans get into everything. 

Since none of us can figure this out, including Madonna herself who would most likely skip her own premiere due to inability to get tickets if she had to follow these steps....

....anyone know the email for this woman? :kitty:

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Go to the three dots. Click "Profile and Tagging Settings". On the left, go to Privacy. Scroll down to the section that says "How you get message requests". Under subheader "Other People", if it says "Message Requests" as the selected option for "For others on Facebook, deliver requests to", you're good.

Okay that’s what I had it as. Phew. I had a feeling her team wasn’t wording it correctly.

For safe measures, I’m leaving the “message Requests” tab open as I expect the message to go there!

4 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Okay that’s what I had it as. Phew. I had a feeling her team wasn’t wording it correctly.

For safe measures, I’m leaving the “message Requests” tab open as I expect the message to go there!

I don’t see profile and tagging. Are we talking about Messenger now? ?

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Since none of us can figure this out, including Madonna herself who would most likely skip her own premiere due to inability to get tickets if she had to follow these steps....

....anyone know the email for this woman? :kitty:

You mean Sara Zambreno?

Shes not an assistant, she co-manages Madonna with Guy O.

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

You mean Sara Zambreno?

Shes not an assistant, she co-manages Madonna with Guy O.

Yes I think thats her!! you can find her email or search on linked in or something. Sara rings a bell. I used to have her email years ago but didnt use it. 

Maybe she was a top assistant for him years ago or thats just the way it was typed out on the forum. 

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic