Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people need to lower expectations here.   While it IS the "premiere" -- this is not going to be big old fashioned red carpet and klieg light affair.  It appears to be taking place in the Paradise Club at the Edition Times Square -- that has a seating capacity of 135 (but that's with tables, so maybe if it's just seats there could be more but not many.)   This will likely be a very intimate, small thing.

Edited by dubbreak (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

I think people need to lower expectations here.   While it IS the "premiere" -- this is not going to be big old fashioned red carpet and klieg light affair.  It appears to be taking place in the Paradise Club at the Edition Times Square -- that has a seating capacity of 135 (but that's with tables, so maybe if it's just seats there could be more but not many.)   This will likely be a very intimate, small thing.

For a tour that was an “intimate, small thing.”

;) 

16 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Yes! Agree and that makes it more exciting for me. Chosen few, weve got something happening at last! Didnt need to be Radio City with people sneaking in cameras. Cozy affair like the show was intended. Wish it was coming out in indie cinemas on a ltd release but hey ho. (Plus Covid). Its probably in small print of the contract shes not allowed. Nevermind.

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

Do you guys think is gonna be leaks in audio, video and/or pictures about the full concert film? :hyper:

Lol why would we need crappy leaks when we can enjoy the full thing in HD soon. 
The guests should just enjoy the film and not waste time on their phones. 

I only want leaks so I can watch the meltdowns ?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic