Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're right, it's beautiful :thumbsup: I have an obesession for perfect noses (I do hate mine) ... seems natural anyway

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

Well at least the nose from the guy on the left is amazing, I wonder if it's natural or done?

Apart that, I mean, let's say it: we really needed this new look, right?

... intense, if I'd have to describe it 

For the italian fans: Loredana Bertè was right when she said M took inspiration from her, just not for the Virgin looks :Madonna008:

11 minutes ago, danMfan said:

she's live on insta!!!

EDIT: for those who missed her live on IG:

Ah she looks so happy! maybe even enjoying all the adulation. So nice to see. Though why does she keep holding onto the wall? unsteady on her feet? Nervous? residual injury? touching too many things during a pandemic?

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah you're right, it's beautiful :thumbsup: I have an obesession for perfect noses (I do hate mine) ... seems natural 

Apart that ... I mean, let's say it,we really needed this new look right? Intense, if I'd have to describe it 

Yeah Im getting a nose job if I don't get killed in these trying times. Hopefully it doesn't end up botched up. 

On the look, well I am not sure what to say. Its an interesting combination, channeling a Miami retiree with those sunglasses while wearing NYE's hat. What did she mean by this? 

21 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Only know Drew, who are these progressive sounding "stars"? More importantly, where is Luis? Did he manage to get inside?

Look up Oscar De La Renta, The designer, the 2 there tonight run it and design for M's outfits, pretty sure shes wearing them tonight. (Lola's done the runway for them too). They are HUGE in the industry. I do understand why wed only know Drew though. She's part of all of us. :) 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic