Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This interview gives the impression that it's actually a doc with bts and not the full concert film:

I still think it's going to be the full concert... O just get the impression she's being a little lofty calling it a documentary when it's just a straight concert movie.

I hope I'm right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Actually she only talks about filming and document the show.

4 minutes ago, scion said:

I still think it's going to be the full concert... O just get the impression she's being a little lofty calling it a documentary when it's just a straight concert movie.

I really hope you' re both right!

I don't want to create panic, I am not here to disturb the peace :laughing:

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/cultura/una-nueva-dosis-de-arte-sin-complejos-madonna-llega-en-forma-documental/10005-4637072

Spanish article. Hopefully some members here who speak spanish can translate (and give me a spanish lesson as well)

La icónica Madonna eligió este jueves la bulliciosa y caótica Times Square de Nueva York para presentar su última dosis de arte, un esperado documental que gira en torno a los alabados conciertos que ofreció en Lisboa a principios de 2020 durante el tour de su último disco, "Madame X", y en el que también se cuelan imágenes de vivencias íntimas.

The iconic Madonna chose New York's bustling and chaotic Times Square on Thursday to present her latest dose of art, a long-awaited documentary that revolves around the lauded concerts she gave in Lisbon in early 2020 during her latest album tour, "Madame X", and in which images of intimate experiences are also sneaked.

Are they referring to the concert as an intimate experience?

Just now, Loru said:

I'd love a documentary, maybe even with the option to see the concert alone in the DVD extras. 

But considering the fact that we won't be getting a physical dvd/blue-ray, I'm hoping for no documentary and to see the concert in its entirety.

She just needs to cut most of the unnecessary talk. She filmed this in Lisbon so the Papa Don't Preach, abortion talk is probably not there as well. 

The part with the auction can be cut short as well. Is she does this, the show won't even get to 2 hours long. She has some space for a few BTS footage.

5 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

She just needs to cut most of the unnecessary talk. She filmed this in Lisbon so the Papa Don't Preach, abortion talk is probably not there as well. 

The part with the auction can be cut short as well. Is she does this, the show won't even get to 2 hours long. She has some space for a few BTS footage.

This show without  all that speech is 1h50m long

• Fighter unfeatured this topic