Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Manuel X said:

Screenshot_20210924-131204_(1).png

Screenshot_20210924-131536_(1).png

Yup...she didn't really play Crave in the last few shows.

In fact my show from January 18 was the last one she did Crave. 

Going from Future to Like a Prayer makes also a lot more sense.

Frozen >> Come Alive >> Future >> Like a Prayer >> I Rise if done right, could be the best part of the show tbh. Goosebumps just imagining it. 

Yup...she didn't really play Crave in the last few shows.
In fact my show from January 18 was the last one she did Crave. 
Going from Future to Like a Prayer makes also a lot more sense.
Frozen >> Come Alive >> Future >> Like a Prayer >> I Rise if done right, could be the best part of the show tbh. Goosebumps just imagining it. 

I must admit, even though I don't like Come Alive, the final section is solid on paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crave was indeed filmed, she last perfomed  it on the 18th of january (my show) but they filmed the show the dates before. Maybe it will be an extra on the bluray like Like A Prayer on the RH,  it was a good perfomance to me but not the best of the show so I'm fine with this decision.

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Very bad decision, in my opinion. The remix of "Crave" was one of the highlights of the show for me and very MUCH needed to speed things up a little bit. Also one of the few true dance numbers on the show.

I haven't seen the tour and I have no idea how that performance is, but from the videos I've seen, it seems to me that the parts of the concert where she doesn't dance are better than those where she does. Also because by now she dances very badly and she results very stiff (she was dancing a bit stiff already at the time of the RHT, but she got worse by a lot).

I hope that one day at least a non-professional video will come out in which we can see the performance, because so far only little pieces have been released. And I'm curious.

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Spending much time here I realized many didn't care about Crave making in the setlists, can I ask you guys who watched the show why? Was it the way she performed it, an unnecessary arrangement or whatever? 

It was the lowest point in the tour. We were 4 and none of us liked the performance and the arrangement. The rest of the tour is great.

1 minute ago, o_g_c_x said:

It was the lowest point in the tour. We were 4 and none of us liked the performance and the arrangement. The rest of the tour is great.

But is there a specific reason for it to be the lowest point? The vocals weren't good? A bad remix was used? It's incredible to me that a song live crave resulted the worst in terms of performance

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

But is there a specific reason for it to be the lowest point? The vocals weren't good? A bad remix was used? It's incredible to me that a song live crave resulted the worst in terms of performance

The vocals were not good at all. The "ohhh" were scary. You can check in the available audios. The choreography was basic in the wrong way. The version is worst than the album version  that is pretty good actually. So everything shouted "leave me in the editing room". So good choice.

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Spending much time here I realized many didn't care about Crave making in the setlists, can I ask you guys who watched the show why? Was it the way she performed it, an unnecessary arrangement or whatever? 

I personally liked it. She used the Tracy Young Mix. The backdrops were New York at night (similar to God Control video) and the dancers were wearing 70s costumes similar do Deeper And Deeper in The Girlie Show. She came out wearing the Versace printed robe and the matching Versace military hat. It was a high energy dance number. A bit cheesy but fun. Too bad it was cut.

I’m so glad instead we’re getting yet another variation of the MET/Eurovision Like A Prayer but not as glamorous 

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I really didn't like the remix, I think Crave is an amazing song on the original version, very personal, and the remix took that away to me. 

BUT OMG WE'RE GETTING THE FULL SHOW

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

It was the first truly uptempo number after 10 or 11 medium tempo or ballads, so very much needed in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love Balladonna but I'd love a little more of balance in the middle part of the show, to be honest. Also, I think it's the perfect introduction to the ending of the show, with "Like A Prayer" and the "I Rise" encore.

I think it was the remix what made some fans dislike it, since the original is... well, another mid tempo. I prefer the original to the remix, but found the remix to be perfect for that part of the show.

6 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The vocals were not good at all. The "ohhh" were scary. You can check in the available audios. The choreography was basic in the wrong way. The version is worst than the album version  that is pretty good actually. So everything shouted "leave me in the editing room". So good choice.

It is not. It was part of the show and therefore it should be included. 
I’m not sure which show the 4 of you attended but at the Brooklyn show I attended her vocals were fine.

Also it actually got people dancing while before everyone was kind of low energy since it was already 1am lol

• Fighter unfeatured this topic