Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shoful another questions: 

-I Don't Search I Find was all in color or the intterrogation scene was in black and white as wee already seen on the trailers?

-Rescue Me interlude was shortened? 

-The Crave video intro was used as the interlude between Future and Like a Prayer as wee seen on the European shows or does she put another transition? 

-the 14 times Madonna and her backup singers sang "I Will Rise" are they or they were shortened to 10 times for example?

8 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

@Shoful another questions: 

-I Don't Search I Find was all in color or the intterrogation scene was in black and white as wee already seen on the trailers?

-Rescue Me interlude was shortened? 

-The Crave video intro was used as the interlude between Future and Like a Prayer as wee seen on the European shows or does she put another transition? 

-the 14 times Madonna and her backup singers sang "I Will Rise" are they or they were shortened to 10 times for example?

There was an X intro filter on IDSIF. Like they zoomed in on her with a big X in red when she entered. But the rest was in full color except the interrogation scene was in B&W

Rescue Me seemed to be SLIGHTLY shortened 

Only the picture of the building was used. It was mostly a Like A Prayer video with the Crave building view. Very short

It was shortened, I dont know how many times 

6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

There was an X intro filter on IDSIF. Like they zoomed in on her with a big X in red when she entered. But the rest was in full color except the interrogation scene was in B&W

Only the picture of the building was used. It was mostly a Like A Prayer video with the Crave building view. Very short

@Shoful

Most importantly what does the audio sound like?   Does it sound live?

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

01.- Manifesto of Madame (Pre-Intro)

02.- Artists Are Here to Disturb the Peace (Intro)

03.- God Control

04.- 1990 Vatican Speech (Interlude)

05.- Dark Ballet

06.- Human Nature

07.- Express Yourself (Acapella)

08.- Vogue

09.- I Don't Search I Find

10.- American Life

11.- The Coffin (Interlude)

12.- Batuka

13.- Fado Pechincha

14.- Killers Who Are Partying

15.- Crazy

16.- Welcome to My Fado Club / La Isla Bonita

17.- Medellín Intro (Interlude)

18.- Medellín

19.- Extreme Occident

20.- Rescue Me (Interlude)

21.- Frozen

22.- Come Alive

23.- Future

24.- Like a Prayer / Crave Mixed Music Videos (Interlude)

25.- Like a Prayer

26.- I Rise Intro (Interlude)

27.- I Rise

Can you confirm that this is the tracklist of the concert film you saw last night? 

2 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I'm reading that Papa Don't Preach is included on the setlist and Sodade and Crave will be released as bonus features ala Like a Prayer and Take a Bow from RHT... :dead:

Bonus features? That's some fake ass rumor considering this isn't a DVD release :lol:

11 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I'm reading that Papa Don't Preach is included on the setlist and Sodade and Crave will be released as bonus features ala Like a Prayer and Take a Bow from RHT... :dead:

Whoever told you that id ignore for now. There's no plans atm, wed know. Hope so though.

We could also wish for a 2nd disc doc but its not on the horizon. We were given clues about the doc ages ago saying it would go through her struggles and injuries ect. Either on the cutting room floor or saved for in the future in a vault. 

They really need to relax on the filters on her pics, they do her no favor, people will only get more arshe on her seeing how she really looks like in real life vs what she posts on her insta. A little editing is ok, but this is another level. I like to see Madonna for what she really is, not a fake person.

20210924_194337.jpg

4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Whoever told you that id ignore for now. There's no plans atm, wed know. Hope so though.

We could also wish for a 2nd disc doc but its not on the horizon. We were given clues about the doc ages ago saying it would go through her struggles and injuries ect. Either on the cutting room floor or saved for in the future in a vault. 

It's on DrownedMadonna.com 

IMG-20210924-WA0026.jpg

• Fighter unfeatured this topic