Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer that if she had to add 1990 footage would be the "I'm not changing my show, Freddy" :P

Well, like all her fans, I'd love to see the full concert but is her who has the right to give us what she wants and how she wants. Maybe we could get "Crave" or "Sorade" buying the Japanese blu-ray like we got "Take a bow".

But yeah, I hate when she change the set list or doesn't include all the songs... But let's wait to see it before judge it

Just now, Kieran said:

How would you describe the pace of editing compared to MDNAT and RHT film? And that is for all the info x

Slower but still quite quick cuts. Definitely something that will anger a lot of people here are the cuts between no eyepatch and eyepatch scenes. Human Nature had a lot of flashes of scenes and the one of her on the ceiling lol. The first act seemed more edited than the rest

30 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

Seeing José Xtravaganza dancing with Madonna last night has been a highlight for me ?

Same but i wonder if she remembered who he is hahaha

I'm waiting for a pic with him.

Meanwhile Getty has exclusive pics from the party (not many of Madonna herself though) Questlove was one of the djs

Bruce LaBruce attended even though he keeps trashing her...people are weird....

https://www.gettyimages.fr/search/2/image?family=editorial&phrase=madame+x

41 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

This guy was at the screening. There was a Q&A.  He tells us the 3 things she always wanted to do but hadn’t done before: 1) get a tattoo 2) learn to play chess 3) eat at Popeyes!  1 down, 2 to go! 

lol Is she okay?

image.png.da3cc352d5b67c5bfa3855badc413944.png

She even had a chess trainer in the early 2000's while living in the UK....

• Fighter unfeatured this topic