Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

Why does she not look at the interviewer, love her but lately she looks, dare I say, a bit insecure?

Everything about her since her early 50's shows how insecure she is becoming. But her not looking at interviewers is not weird. It always happened in a lot of them tbh. 

It seems to come from when she's had 'time off' She said she was 'too old for this' filming the American Pie video! another example she was on the J.Ross Show or something years ago and performed 2 songs from AL. When she sat for the interview she didnt really understand how they liked it and said to him she didnt feel confident or that it was good anymore. Cut to her doing RIT, Confessions, S&S, MDNA. 

She's also been hit by the age thing on instagram and in real life with serious injuries. So now shes going to me insecure even more! After a few good interviews ect in future shell get her mojo back. We need to lay off. 

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

Why does she not look at the interviewer, love her but lately she looks, dare I say, a bit insecure?

I hate to be that fan….but doesn’t a bit of everything about her nowadays come off that way? It’s not just the interview.

45 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Based on her appearance last night, still excited somewhat for this (the comment about fast edits has greatly lowered expectations), but I think I might be checking out for a bit after that. Just am kinda done with Urbandonna who’s high all the time and can’t get on board with this persona anymore lol. There’s nothing edgy about grillz or wearing a “Fuck You” tiara…it feels performative and lame. Between this and the VMAs, I don’t know where this woman’s head is at, but I think we’ve just grown apart as I have gotten older. Love M so much, but I’m gonna need a bit of a break post-Madame X. Sigh.

Me too! ??

So a brazilian journalist asked Madonna what she thought about the brazillian president and M's assistant told her to leave, M was not going to answer, lol

Then, she was told questions evolving politics shouldn't be made on the film premiere.

I guess she was avoiding any controversial question. When asked about Britney, she didn't even let the journalist finish the question (seems like it would be about Britney's conservatoship) and just answered about her engagement.

1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

So a brazilian journalist asked Madonna what she thought about the brazillian president and M's assistant told her to leave, M was not going to answer, lol

Then, she was told questions evolving politics shouldn't be made on the film premiere.

I guess she was avoiding any controversial question. When asked about Britney, she didn't even let the journalist finish the question (seems like it would be about Britney's conservatoship) and just answered about her engagement.

Even on social media she's a lot more calm and barely talking about any issues.

Sounds like her new PR team is actually doing the job and know how social media works.

5 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

Her new press team seem to be doing wonders for her, honestly. There is a clear shift in how press talks about her lately and I guess there's been some good work by them behind the scenes? I mean, just her look and "Fuck You" crown would have been criticized two-three-five years ago everywhere, especially the Daily Mail, but the new tone is quite clear:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10023679/Madonna-63-beau-Ahlamalik-Williams-27-arrive-Madame-X-concert-film-premiere.html

Also, multiple stories about the same event:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10025113/Madonna-reveals-checking-Britney-Spears-amid-conservatorship-battle.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10024843/Madonna-hints-bringing-Madame-X-shows-Australia.html

9 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Based on her appearance last night, still excited somewhat for this (the comment about fast edits has greatly lowered expectations), but I think I might be checking out for a bit after that. Just am kinda done with Urbandonna who’s high all the time and can’t get on board with this persona anymore lol. There’s nothing edgy about grillz or wearing a “Fuck You” tiara…it feels performative and lame. Between this and the VMAs, I don’t know where this woman’s head is at, but I think we’ve just grown apart as I have gotten older. Love M so much, but I’m gonna need a bit of a break post-Madame X. Sigh.

But that tongue in cheek thing has always been a part of her style and persona. She didn’t just start doing it in her sixties. The premiere was supposed to be a fun event with dancing with drag queens. How did you expect her to act?  I don’t know what people want from her anymore. It’s depressing when everyone wants you to be something other than what you are and are always disappointed no matter what you do. 
But seemed to be enjoying her night. I hope she is enjoying her life and not too worried about everyone’s unrealistic expectations of who she should be. 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Her new press team seem to be doing wonders for her, honestly. There is a clear shift in how press talks about her lately and I guess there's been some good work by them behind the scenes? I mean, just her look and "Fuck You" crown would have been criticized two-three-five years ago everywhere, especially the Daily Mail, but the new tone is quite clear

I'm not sure what you mean. How could a press team influence how a horrible tabloid writes about her? It's one thing for them to offer exclusives to big publications in exchange for downplaying negative stories, but why/what/how would anyone want to deal with that sewer of a publication?

1 hour ago, into the erotico said:

i cant believe that she wore this atrocious outfit. Her people are paid top dollars for.. this? 

from what i understood, is this dvd  a cut and paste from the original show? 

Madonna seems so far out

Sometimes I don’t understand this kind of comments. Let the outfit out of this talking, because everyone has it’s own taste, so it’s ok for me to not like it. But there are some news enough to judge the dvd? I don’t think so. And Madonna is far out because her dvd it’s cut and paste? For what I remember the virgin tour was cut and paste missing a couple of song (and it wasn’t a long show so…), ciao Italia has editing from different shows, even the Tokyo one, blond ambition? Never released in full, same thing with the reinvention. 
It’s ok for me, if we wanna hate her because she doesn’t do to us the same feelings like the past, but at least we can say the truth, and talk about right topics, not about things that are always happening.

51 minutes ago, slutpride said:

I'm not sure what you mean. How could a press team influence how a horrible tabloid writes about her? It's one thing for them to offer exclusives to big publications in exchange for downplaying negative stories, but why/what/how would anyone want to deal with that sewer of a publication?

Probably cause a lot of people are still reading it and it influences their opinions. So a bunch of people that normally wouldn’t give a rats ass are now taking an interest in a positive way. 
But this premiere and the VMA appearance has been covered by a variety of outlets and they all praised her.

It seems like she’s back to doing real promotion for her work

• Fighter unfeatured this topic