Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, slutpride said:

I'm not sure what you mean. How could a press team influence how a horrible tabloid writes about her? It's one thing for them to offer exclusives to big publications in exchange for downplaying negative stories, but why/what/how would anyone want to deal with that sewer of a publication?

It happens. Tabloids are just as important as every other platform that reaches people cause they have a voice. Press, publicists and PR teams exist for a reason. They all got relationships with different media behind the scenes and they work ir order to get the best kind of exposure for their clients.

I don't believe for a second that she's starting to get good press just because everybody suddenly loves her now. Maybe signing with Billie Eilish's publicist is the key.

34 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Why post pictures not filtered? Some people have to learn to deal with reality.

These pictures are nor edited nor photoshoped. Her Instagram profile is a total fantasy. If you prefer fantasy it's ok but it's not real.

WHO.THE.FUCK.ARE.YOU ? "Some people have to learn to deal with reality" (annoying voice). You're not her father. You want to deal with reality ?Well,  you're a man too old to be on a popstar forum so often. And why is your profil pic so blurry and overexposed then ? Can't you deal with how you really look like ? 

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

WHO.THE.FUCK.ARE.YOU ? "Some people have to learn to deal with reality" (annoying voice). You're not her father. You want to deal with reality ?Well,  you're a man too old to be on a popstar forum so often. And why is your profil pic so blurry and overexposed then ? Can't you deal with how you really look like ? 

Calm Down Chill Out GIF

You are sick

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Da fuck with this people haha

5 hours ago, poodle said:

David obviously adores her, bless his heart. He's her favourite child, or most likely to bend to her needs after L&R left the nest. Maybe he should spend some time apart from her to gain his own wings.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Man the posts I read in here I swear. :wide-eyes:

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Anyo4L3.gif

12 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Man the posts I read in here I swear. :wide-eyes:

Then don't read them. You like it better when it's about trashing madonna over and over for her ass, what she wears, whom she dates blah blah ? Last time i checked this was not an anti Madonna forum but i may be wrong judging by the reactions here when one defends her. 

13 hours ago, Miguel Velasco said:

You are sick

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

You are an idiot. At least sickness passes, idiocy is forever. Enjoy.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic