Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

So when we say Extreme Occident is shortened? Is it the instrumental bit at the beginning or?

I think they trimmed the circle part a bit, removed the repeated Portuguese line, 

It just seemed slightly Shorter to me than I remember. They could’ve just made a couple of quick edits to make it shorter for that viewing tho 

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I think they trimmed the circle part a bit, removed the repeated Portuguese line, 

It just seemed slightly Shorter to me than I remember. They could’ve just made a couple of quick edits to make it shorter for that viewing tho 

And that was the one I was hoping would be full! I'm still looking forward to it. I love the live audio!

11 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

I think this shorter edits are from the final version, remember when she was still editing the film and she said "it's gonna go by even faster"? The last days of editing were probably dedicated to this

She meant the faster cuts and playing the speed a rate higher. :laughing:

@Shoful Thank you for sharing all of your insider experience and insight into the premiere x

Important question: What's it like actually living in a post-Madame X era world, having finally SEEN this film? What does that FEEL like after the eternity of waiting? :laughing:

And are you still excited abut seeing the film again on 8th Oct? (One last Q - could you see M in the viewing audience during the film - did she definitely stay present for the whole film?)

Face Sunglasses GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

So these lines were totally removed from Extreme Occident? 

Aquilo que mais magoa

É que eu não estava perdida

Aquilo que mais magoa

29 minutes ago, Kieran said:

@Shoful Thank you for sharing all of your insider experience and insight into the premiere x

Important question: What's it like actually living in a post-Madame X era world, having finally SEEN this film? What does that FEEL like after the eternity of waiting? :laughing:

And are you still excited abut seeing the film again on 8th Oct? (One last Q - could you see M in the viewing audience during the film - did she definitely stay present for the whole film?)

Face Sunglasses GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards 

I MISS IT ALREADY!! And it's not over yet! We have the Oct 8th release and that cool merch still coming! It's not over until the fat lady sings, or at least until I let it die 50 years from now :Madonna009:

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED TO WATCH IT AGAIN! This time I want to get up and dance through the entire thing haha. Also I really had to pee during the premiere but obviously I didn't want to leave my seat :cryin: 

I was in the front row and she was in the back in one of the booths, so I couldn't see her. 

4 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

So these lines were totally removed from Extreme Occident? 

Aquilo que mais magoa

Aquilo que mais magoa

Just now, RUADJAI said:

Better not be, that's the best part of the song at the end when the beat takes off. 

I believe so, like only the Portuguese phrase was repeated once, but I honestly can't fully remember. Something just seemed off from the song, but I only saw it once so there wasn't really time to analyze it more. We should just wait until the full release cause I don't wanna give any misleading info 

1 minute ago, o_g_c_x said:

Because is one of the 3 highlights of the show. And to be honest i prefer to have it full than the beer bitch or polaroid that was boring. But...

Honestly I was pissed when the full polaroid section was in but not Sodade like :dead:

35 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I MISS IT ALREADY!! And it's not over yet! We have the Oct 8th release and that cool merch still coming! It's not over until the fat lady sings, or at least until I let it die 50 years from now :Madonna009:

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED TO WATCH IT AGAIN! This time I want to get up and dance through the entire thing haha. Also I really had to pee during the premiere but obviously I didn't want to leave my seat :cryin: 

I was in the front row and she was in the back in one of the booths, so I couldn't see her. 

Thank God there’s other people living for the MX era as much as I do. 
Im wondering if they’re putting it up on streaming right at midnight or it will come later in the day. 
If it’s right at midnight it’s cool cause we’re basically getting it a day early but also annoying cause it’s so late. And I definitely won’t be able to sleep knowing it’s there…

The one thing that’s bothering me about the reports is the random BA speech that’s between God Control and Dark Ballet. How does it fit in? Does it work? It seems so random to me…

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Thank God there’s other people living for the MX era as much as I do. 
Im wondering if they’re putting it up on streaming right at midnight or it will come later in the day. 
If it’s right at midnight it’s cool cause we’re basically getting it a day early but also annoying cause it’s so late. And I definitely won’t be able to sleep knowing it’s there…

The one thing that’s bothering me about the reports is the random BA speech that’s between God Control and Dark Ballet. How does it fit in? Does it work? It seems so random to me…

I believe streaming services update Midnight Pacific time. So east coast will be 3AM.

I think it works a lot better than people are making it out to be. God Control was a very politically charged and emotional performance. The clip cuts directly to it when she's talking about her show and how its a theatrical presentation and how it provokes and asks questions. It works a lot better than people are saying.

It really sux when an artists you love so much moves in an opposite direction to where you are moving and you dont feel it any longer.  They bought so much joy and its crap when that joy drys up.

But there is a large majority of us who are still luving what shes doing, messages, music, visuals, costumes. Just remember how it felt when you luved those eras way back that everyone was bagging them.  Its such a buzz kill.

Lets let everyone keep enjoying what shes doing who are into it. Im not saying you have to love everything she does and not have an opinion.  But if you have not liked anything she has done for a very long time then maybe its time to take a break

• Fighter unfeatured this topic