Madame X Tour Premiere ~ September 23

Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Miguel Velasco said:

I've never understood the hate to this tour. For me it was much better than Rebel Heart Tour

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

Legit better than everything since Confessions. MDNA was a good tour but the songs are so bad besides like 4. I can’t watch it. It’s a shame since the stage design is a masterpiece 

Legit better than everything since Confessions. MDNA was a good tour but the songs are so bad besides like 4. I can’t watch it. It’s a shame since the stage design is a masterpiece 
MDNA had an AMAZING first act and a great ending. But that setlist sucks as well

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Jesus why is everyone so obsessed with extreme occident ??

Because it's the best song in the show lol and probably the best on the album  - to me it's like the Love Spent of the MDNA tour. It's the emotional high point of the show I thought and was mesmerising to watch how she staged it was just so engaging but realise not everyone even likes the song.  Although it's not  a single type song I think it's the best on the album along with I Don't Search I Find 

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

I believe streaming services update Midnight Pacific time. So east coast will be 3AM.

I think it works a lot better than people are making it out to be. God Control was a very politically charged and emotional performance. The clip cuts directly to it when she's talking about her show and how its a theatrical presentation and how it provokes and asks questions. It works a lot better than people are saying.

Can’t wait to see it. It’s gonna be such a long day that Friday, waiting for the evening to sit down with my favorite snacks and watch it lol

2 hours ago, Miguel Velasco said:

Crave its a big fail. It had to be in the fado section. Just her and the guitar

It didn’t. That’s just your opinion not a fact. Plenty of people don’t like her banging on that god damn guitar. 

I’m really excited to see the opening act, and I hope Vogue is done some justice in the edit. It fell flat for me live, but the clips of it in the trailers have me excited.  I can’t wait to see iDSIF and American Life. 
the Fado section was heavy handed, so even though I enjoyed Sodade, I prefer that her songs are in there rather than a cover. Killers and Crazy are so good and her voice is on point! Extreme Occident was magical at every show that I saw, so I hope they didn’t trim too much! 
I agree that Crave was out of place and seemed random, honestly, I don’t know where it would fit into the narrative of the show the way it was performed with the remix. Just my opinion. 
I have been critical of the show, but it was mostly her attitude. She was kinda bitchy… in a  not fun way. (Not knowing the extent of her injuries explains a bit of that though)  The BA Vatican speech makes sense to me because MXT reminded me of BA. Not conceptually, but the reformulation of a pop concert. It was magic, and it was a mess. But it worked. 
thanks for all the info @shoful ?

1 hour ago, the queen said:

wow... It just sad... very sad. many fans blame her boy toy aka gold digger but at this point I must say that they deserve each other.

We are all grateful for that input on something you have no knowledge of or anyone asked about lol

Even better, you should bring it up to Madonna the next time she discusses her love life with you or the public in general.

2 hours ago, the queen said:

wow... It just sad... very sad. many fans blame her boy toy aka gold digger but at this point I must say that they deserve each other.

I understand that this will sound condescending, but I am genuinely asking…please explain what you find sad, and what makes you feel that Madonna deserves anything other than what she wants for herself? 

On 9/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, o_g_c_x said:

Why post pictures not filtered? Some people have to learn to deal with reality.

These pictures are nor edited nor photoshoped. Her Instagram profile is a total fantasy. If you prefer fantasy it's ok but it's not real.

You can say that again!

image.png.45e9ec2d423edc1a01ce58d933835f32.png

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

• Fighter unfeatured this topic