Shoful

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Miguel Velasco said:

Its a forum! We express our opinion, surprise heavy man

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

Of course you can. I wasn’t commenting on that. But you stated it as a FACT not an opinion. 
I was just pointing out that it’s your personal preference while others wouldn’t have liked that and prefer the performance she did.

9 minutes ago, Miguel Velasco said:

Do you listen voices in your head?. I've given my opinion as person who attended two Lisbon shows. The problem about you is that you look like a cult member and you think every comment is hate. Get well baby

This is really uncalled for. There’s no need to stoop to this level. 

12 minutes ago, Miguel Velasco said:

Do you listen voices in your head?. I've given my opinion as person who attended two Lisbon shows. The problem about you is that you look like a cult member and you think every comment is hate. Get well baby

I did not say it’s hate. I was just pointing out to you that there’s a difference between stating opinions and facts. 
Next time you feel the urge to be unnecessarily nasty towards me I suggest you check yourself. 
This is not Twitter.

This is really uncalled for. There’s no need to stoop to this level. 
Uncalled for? LOL There are two or three creepy members here who continually forbid and inhibit the opinion of the other members. Of course they look like a cult members. I am afraid of people who dont accept any other comment than "my Queen is perfect"

20 minutes ago, xavier said:

I have another question. About the BAT speech that was used. Why, did it work what was the point of using it in this show. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes I want to know where it was used too

It’s inserted between God Control and Dark Ballet.

I asked him about it somewhere else and he said it’s nicely integrated and works well 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic
3 hours ago, xavier said:

I have another question. About the BAT speech that was used. Why, did it work what was the point of using it in this show. 

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes I want to know where it was used too

It was after God Control. And I thought it fit since it was the quote from the speech where she talks about Theater (this is her first theater tour) and her artistic performances and how they're thought-provoking etc. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:28 AM, WopaelWopael said:

When I was at Madame x in Lisbon, madonna asked the beer bitch (some friend of her) what she thinks about the concert and she responded that shes excited for crave. Awkward moment because later they just skipped it and started with like a prayer ?

Omg I remember hearing about that. What a moment, you think they would've just done it  :rip:

On 9/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, ron92 said:

Sometimes I don’t understand this kind of comments. Let the outfit out of this talking, because everyone has it’s own taste, so it’s ok for me to not like it. But there are some news enough to judge the dvd? I don’t think so. And Madonna is far out because her dvd it’s cut and paste? For what I remember the virgin tour was cut and paste missing a couple of song (and it wasn’t a long show so…), ciao Italia has editing from different shows, even the Tokyo one, blond ambition? Never released in full, same thing with the reinvention. 
It’s ok for me, if we wanna hate her because she doesn’t do to us the same feelings like the past, but at least we can say the truth, and talk about right topics, not about things that are always happening.

is this what you understood? where did i said that about the dvd?

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

It was after God Control. And I thought it fit since it was the quote from the speech where she talks about Theater (this is her first theater tour) and her artistic performances and how they're thought-provoking etc. 

what I don’t get about this is why didn’t she make a new video for it conveying a similar message, but catered for this tour.

That speech was done to address specific controversies surrounding that tour. Even though I get how it’s also describing this one (as well as all her post BA tours) the only controversy surrounding it was her coming on stage extremely late ?

About using BAT speech.

Well, maybe this gonna be unpopular minority opinion. 

I truly think that Madonna use BAT speech just because that speech was actually very famous and actually had impact at that time. And Madonna is currently obsessed with her glorious past. That's the only reason she use that BAT speech. In my opinion. That's all. 

She was a person who pursued the future rather than the past. But now she has changed. She is obsessed with her splendid past, recalling her splendid and glorious past.

Think about God control(and Dark ballet). She want it to be epic and controversial. But truth is no one care about it. 

Despite the music video that came out two years ago, the number of views on YouTube is still less than 9 million(And Dark ballet has less than 5million views). Literally, no one was interested in these songs, let alone social controversy. 

I truly think that she wanted  BAT tour  level of of controversy from God control (And Dark Ballet). But sadly no one care about it. So she can't make new speech video So she would have used her BAT speech video, recalling her brilliant and colorful past, thinking, "In the past, no matter what I said, there used to be this much controversy."

That's all.

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, the queen said:

And Madonna is currently obsessed with her glorious past. That's the only reason she use that BAT speech. In my opinion. That's all. 

She was a person who pursued the future rather than the past. But now she has changed. She is obsessed with her splendid past

Yeah, she's so obsessed with her past she literally ignored half her hits catalogue for 40 years till the Warner Plan got announced, lol. 

I think you're reading a bit too much into it honestly, the song just reconnects with her most controversial tour and the concept of "artists disturbing the peace", it makes sense to include the speech as a retrospective iconic moment. It can also keep the casual audience more interested in the show Imo.