Anyone else excited for the Madame X Tour release ?

Redha DBL

Yes! After sticky and sweet I started attending each Madonna tour just once. So watching the films I’m discovering a lot of details or things I forgot.

I hope this time around I’m not setup for any major disappointments. For RHT I was looking forward the most to the live version of Who’s That Girl and that didn’t make it in the film. Also I was hoping the physical release will have a better audio mix than the stream, but it didn’t…

Eh...sorta. It's her worst tour, at least of the ones I've seen. But at the same time, it's always fun to see how the show was reinterpreted for TV and honestly, I don't remember that much of it anymore since it's been almost 2 years since going. 

On the other hand, really ready for some new content from her. Unless this film finally explains the Madame X concept, it'll be a sorta clunky end to a very clunky era. 

3 hours ago, TOpher said:

Only so we can move on to the next era.  Talk about beating a dead horse ? 

I’d love to know more about this era coming up that’s being held back by this release. Cause I haven’t seen anything suggesting it exists.

No dead or live horses are being beaten here…