Anyone else excited for the Madame X Tour release ?

Redha DBL

10 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I'll be so glad when this Madame X crap is over and done with, in my eyes Madame X doesn't exist and Madonna's last album was Rebel Heart.

Ugh but why would you have her potentially end her legacy on her worst album ever with this point of view? :Madonna006:

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Oct 8th can’t come quick enough. This has been the most drawn out motherfucking project ever. It’s like a time vortex. Hope the concert is good, does well snd we can all move on to from this era.  No shade it’s just very tired at this point. 

Nobody stopped anyone from moving on.

If anybody sat in their house for the past 2 years refreshing their browser every 5 minutes waiting for this release it their problem. ?

10 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think we have a big surprise in store for October

You can't say this and then not spill a bit more ? 

I honestly think that we'll get an announcement of the first remasters / boxsets after the show comes out and the Era is over, but I don't expect anything else before in 2022 (when I think we'll get music news) 

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

You can't say this and then not spill a bit more ? 

I honestly think that we'll get an announcement of the first remasters / boxsets after the show comes out and the Era is over, but I don't expect anything else before in 2022 (when I think we'll get music news) 

Well I don’t have any specifics. It’s just because she seems like she’s been busy with something, there’s an increase in her social media presence and public appearances, she’s having a major cover for November etc. 

There were similar vibes prior to the MX album announcement 

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well I don’t have any specifics. It’s just because she seems like she’s been busy with something, there’s an increase in her social media presence and public appearances, she’s having a major cover for November etc. 

There were similar vibes prior to the MX album announcement 

So true. I'm genuinely hyped and hopeful about new stuff, whatever it's the remasters or possibly new music / M15!