Greatest touring moments

MCL_1993

Looking forward to her new release, I'm reminiscing about what great moments M has given us as she wowed the audience with her amazing stage presence. I was watching the performance of Ghosttown in Brooklyn (she hasn't performed the song before on the tour, so it was a premiere for her and the artists on stage as well) and I was moved to tears. The atmosphere was so lit and everyone was pouring their hearts out sining along with her. You can tell that people were not only witnessing, they felt this amazing, yet so simple rendition of the song. I also feel like the performers on stage (especially Monte) were having a blast, too.

Now, I wanna collect those wonderful moments so that we can all remember what a great time we had standing in the crowd.

I attended the MDNAT in Vienna on July 29th 2012 and I remember that night so distinctly but I don't wanna leave half a book for you to read, so long story short: I cried three times. Once when I ran in like a maniac realizing HOW COLSE to the stage I was getting (about 1.5 metres), once during (or almost throughout) Like A Virgin bc it was so beautiful and it was otherwordly to me, the third time during Like a Prayer because I was so moved and I can't even explain why.

22 minutes ago, scamper said:

The moment I remember the most was in "Drowned World Tour"... When she sang "La isla bonita". When Antonio starts to dance all the crowd went crazy screaming "Ole, ole" and clapping our hands...  You can see it here (1h23'). Was an incredible moment

Oh my god! The energy of that crowd is amazing but given the fact that is was Spain, it's very fitting. She herself has stated multille times how much she loves playing for a Latino audience. This also reminds me of her performing the same song in the same venue 14 years later. The crowd was going crazy and gave her an incredible response.

17 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Looking forward to her new release, I'm reminiscing about what great moments M has given us as she wowed the audience with her amazing stage presence. I was watching the performance of Ghosttown in Brooklyn (she hasn't performed the song before on the tour, so it was a premiere for her and the artists on stage as well) and I was moved to tears. The atmosphere was so lit and everyone was pouring their hearts out sining along with her. You can tell that people were not only witnessing, they felt this amazing, yet so simple rendition of the song. I also feel like the performers on stage (especially Monte) were having a blast, too.

She performed it before the tour on the Jonathan Ross Show and Billboard Awards (with Taylor Swift on guitar)