V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

This is very intriguing! Especially all the hand written cues ‘kiss me’ ‘bite pearls’ ‘both arms up & sing’. She’s definitely up to something! She looks great. It’s giving me a mixture of Oscars, Justify My Love, Truth or Dare vibes. 

Also what are those she’s smoking all the time now? Pretty much every new photo we get now she’s smoking the same thing… 

4 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

This is very intriguing! Especially all the hand written cues ‘kiss me’ ‘bite pearls’ ‘both arms up & sing’. She’s definitely up to something! She looks great. It’s giving me a mixture of Oscars, Justify My Love, Truth or Dare vibes. 

Also what are those she’s smoking all the time now? Pretty much every new photo we get now she’s smoking the same thing… 

Weed 

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I’m pretty sure at 63 she’s making her own decisions lol

My problem is I don't have the stamina to take drugs. I feel terrible afterwards. I'm destroyed for days and days. I can't do anything and I don't want that inconvenience in my life. So I don't feel it's worth the price you have to pay. That's me.

"Even when I was younger and in my 20s, trying this and that ... I mean, I never really did that many drugs. I'm too big of a p***y. Also, I'm a dancer and I don't want to destroy my body. I want to feel physically good.

She then added: "I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I’m done now."

Extract from a 2015 interview, hence why I’m saying it is his influence 

4 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

My problem is I don't have the stamina to take drugs. I feel terrible afterwards. I'm destroyed for days and days. I can't do anything and I don't want that inconvenience in my life. So I don't feel it's worth the price you have to pay. That's me.

"Even when I was younger and in my 20s, trying this and that ... I mean, I never really did that many drugs. I'm too big of a p***y. Also, I'm a dancer and I don't want to destroy my body. I want to feel physically good.

She then added: "I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I’m done now."

Idk much about shit like weed, alcohol and drugs, but I always hear that weed isn't dangerous and actually really helps with physical pain? In fact I don't remember her smoking weed before her leg broke while touring tbh 

3 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

We’re talking about pot here not hard drugs. Also pot is medicinal and is being used for a lot of afflictions. And she recently had a serious injury. 
Also everyone’s body reacts differently. And for many people smoking pot is helpful.

Personally I don’t like it. But if she does and it makes her happy I think it’s all that matters. 

WEED IS SO COMMON and almost unofficially officially legal here in the United States, especially here in California and a lot of liberal states! Just less than a decade ago, it was unimaginable for marijuana to be this accepted!

Weed is a part of the daily life of us Americans now and I support it for its many therapeutic benefits though I don't know how to roll a blunt nor even inhale it lmao. I only get high when people around me are smoking lmao

• judas2015 changed the title to V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic