V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

32 minutes ago, Jet said:

Hmm…but why? Magazine shoots are usually tied in with promoting something aren’t they?

Maybe it’s to promote the MXT tour film. Or maybe a big announcement is coming in October 

But then again she did the V cover with Katie Perry in the summer of 2014 when she was in between projects  

Something is brewing for an October-November release…

I will never forget the hype, the international hype for Confessions On A Dancefloor back in October 2005!

Then the 2nd week of November hit that year and boom! We were never the same! What an era and year in human history I was only 12 and already living the gayest fanboy era ever!

So November releases only mean great things ?

The bad girl single cover was a shot from  the 1991 Truth Or Dare photo sessions by Steven Meisel. So is the famous bejeweled body stocking shots to promote used for Erotica WAY after the shoots for the Sex book that were actually used in the Erotica cover art. 

since this is being shot by Steven Klein, which was already done by him for the Iconic intro for RHT, using the same Bob Mackie dress from that ‘91 VF cover and Academy Awards performance, it definitely looks referential, but knowing SK’s insistence on including violent and deconstructed imagery, it could be an interesting photo story, disturbing or not. 
once the MXT is released on paramount+/MTV, she could be promoting the biopic and WMG deal to generate interest in the reissues and discuss the movie release. 

it would be way more interesting if she was shot again by Steven Meisel. But that’s just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

The bad girl single cover was a shot from  the 1991 Truth Or Dare photo sessions by Steven Meisel. So is the famous bejeweled body stocking shots to promote used for Erotica WAY after the shoots for the Sex book that were actually used in the Erotica cover art. 

The Bad Girl Single cover (nude in bed) and the jewel body suit that was used for SEX promo was actually shot in November 1990 in Paris by Meisel and featured in Vogue Italia February 1991.  

8 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

And so can most things she’s done in her career. Including being famous for 40 years. 
Honestly I’m feeling more comfortable with her smoking pot than abusing pain medication for her injury or Xanax for anxiety or sleeping pills for her known insomnia disorder. 
Up till now she obviously made the right decisions for her mental and physical health so maybe we should give her some credit and benefit of the doubt.

I'm talking in general, she can do what she wants. Everyone should just make informed decisions for themselves. :dance:

56 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Your guess is as good as ours, we don't know. We think so, but nothing official.

Yes it’s 100% a cover. And not just one since V usually does multiple covers. 

54 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Steven Klein almost always films tour/performance backdrops at the photo shoots, wonder if they are filming anything for future use. 

Whatever the video is for I’m hoping we’re getting to see it soon!

On 9/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, RebelHeart97 said:

My problem is I don't have the stamina to take drugs. I feel terrible afterwards. I'm destroyed for days and days. I can't do anything and I don't want that inconvenience in my life. So I don't feel it's worth the price you have to pay. That's me.

"Even when I was younger and in my 20s, trying this and that ... I mean, I never really did that many drugs. I'm too big of a p***y. Also, I'm a dancer and I don't want to destroy my body. I want to feel physically good.

She then added: "I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I’m done now."

Extract from a 2015 interview, hence why I’m saying it is his influence 

I mean I'm pretty sure that she also said that she was high as fuck on Letterman so her stance on weed is probably just as truthful as the 35 dollar cab story

54 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

"The Most Photographed Woman In The World"

Can only apply to Norma Jean Baker (Miss Monroe) or Madonna

CAN'T WAIT!

The most photographed woman in the world is actually a real record that belongs to Madonna. It used to be Princess Diana, but after she passed it became Madonna. 

11 hours ago, otcoam said:

The Bad Girl Single cover (nude in bed) and the jewel body suit that was used for SEX promo was actually shot in November 1990 in Paris by Meisel and featured in Vogue Italia February 1991.  

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to correct this.

After the shoot, she went to this party in this look, right?

madonna+jean+paul+gaultier+paris+party.j