V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

I was able to order 1 of all 3 when they put the limited edition back up on the site & I wasn't even sure that I was even going to order 1 edition let alone all 3 LOL since I don't technically collect physical magazines anymore just digital & HQ scans but I am glad now because I think this is going to be a very nice & unique photoshoot! I am also a Marilyn Monroe fan & I love anytime she pays tribute to Marilyn especially in photos! So I am excited to see these to say the least it's been FOREVER since we've had a proper glam photoshoot!!! BRING IT ON! Anyway, what I was going to say is that I will probably be willing to resell my copy when I get it if there is someone here who is a hard core physical magazine collector & wasn't able to get it thru the V site. Just check back here I guess around the time they are shipped out & I will more than likely offer to sale it to first come first get. 

It's really bad they are not even posting the covers.

Honestly, 100 dollars for three magazines is an insult to poverty. I could afford it but I won't. The way global economy works will force me to stop updating my collection. This makes me sad. @Brandon Clarkif you ever decide to resell one, at a reasonable price, please consider me!

37 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It's really bad they are not even posting the covers.

Honestly, 100 dollars for three magazines is an insult to poverty. I could afford it but I won't. The way global economy works will force me to stop updating my collection. This makes me sad. @Brandon Clarkif you ever decide to resell one, at a reasonable price, please consider me!

$100? I ordered all three and it was $55 with tax and shipping

On 9/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, Jet said:

I loved the collagen lips of 1990/91

Yes i loved this look , it was pure filth but it worked ..

On 9/22/2021 at 12:02 AM, o_g_c_x said:

Another photoshoot with grillz?

Mean Girls Reaction GIF by filmeditor

she mentions the grills on her new concert film - if we all stop hating on them maybe she will stop weaing them 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Humanfly said:

lmao ok i am not bitching because i got all 3 ordered. but how come it keeps selling out and then coming back? is it like a tactic to make us panic and order it. lmao. how strange. because i went to look and now the limited edition is sold out again but you can pre order the other 2

I think you're right. I suppose it would sell out anyway, so it's a very subtle and bad tactic.

omg there is  a 4th one now

lmao . i am in a bad mood and instead of being excited i am actually mad about it. lmao . i was mad because of dave chapelle talkin shit about trans people on netflix but that is another topic lmao . going to have to skip the collectors edition. i would cancel my order if i could because i am feeling like they are just ripping fans off. but i have mental issues so.... shrug 

ok i had it in the cart but then i just abandoned the cart because i don't really feel like i need the 4th issue, lmao. the last magazine i ordered like this was the 4 pack of cosmopolitan by ellen von ullworth i ended up cutting up and decoupaging with anyway lmao. i guess i just am filling some sort of emotional void with madame x trinkets. i will just calm my tits for now 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:11 PM, cosmicarlo818 said:

WEED IS SO COMMON and almost unofficially officially legal here in the United States, especially here in California and a lot of liberal states! Just less than a decade ago, it was unimaginable for marijuana to be this accepted!

Weed is a part of the daily life of us Americans now and I support it for its many therapeutic benefits though I don't know how to roll a blunt nor even inhale it lmao. I only get high when people around me are smoking lmao

almost unofficially officially legal - I kinda liked that ... a lot :laughing: