V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

FROM V MAG

Surprise! In anticipation of V133,  V Magazine is unveiling Cover 4 featuring Madonna captured by Steven Klein:Madonna034: 

20210918_V_MADONNA_07A_OVERHEAD_NIKON_31

The once sold-out cover is back and now exclusively available to our subscribers only!

Subscribe today to secure your copy of V133 and the next five V Magazine issues. 

Please note your subscription starts with V133 (cover 4), please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery following subscription purchase date.

why it looks like colored in photoshop lq screencap

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

9 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

correct me if i'm wrong.. this cover that was just premiered is Cover number 4 that if you bought when was first available you have it (is the same) but now that cover is only available to suscription?

Not sure where this cover 4 started - V Magazine on their Instagram is saying this cover is subscriber only and only available online - it won’t be hitting the news stands - unless covers 1-3 are newsstands and 4 is this?

2 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

correct me if i'm wrong.. this cover that was just premiered is Cover number 4 that if you bought when was first available you have it (is the same) but now that cover is only available to suscription?

Yes that’s correct, according to their information. 
We’ll know for sure on November 1st when they release all the covers

3 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I subscribed lol I hate them/myself. 

Gonna be receiving V Magazine for 6 months and selling all of them to get my money back somehow lol 

Now I just need to find covers 1, 2 and 3. Are they really sold out and not coming back to the online store?? 

Seems so. They restocked at one point but then sold out again.

Im sure at least the first 2 covers will be available in stores

59 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

Does anyone know if any of this is tied to promotion of a project? Seems like she has been doing loads of publicity stuff lately. Biopic is in the future but its gonna be some time before thats released, they are still writing script.

I think this is more promotion for the MXT streaming 

2 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Does anyone know if any of this is tied to promotion of a project? Seems like she has been doing loads of publicity stuff lately. Biopic is in the future but its gonna be some time before thats released, they are still writing script.

The V magazine website specifically mentions the release of Madame X, so it's about that. I'd love some info on the 2022 re-issues, but I doubt she'll say anything about that