V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

ok i am saving the interview for when i get my magazines delivered and i love the covers especially the ass bed one what more do you people want, haha.

i think the low quality image is for aesthetic purposes or whatever. i am happy with it especially the ass picture. reminds me of the pic of her ass from xstatic process  which i believe was the month of october in the american life madonna calendar lol

2 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

You would think the way people go on in this forum that she has never ever touched up her photos before etc etc or no other popstar or celeb or artist does it ..ffs change the record - youd all be moaning if she looked rough on the picture or old or tired ..hypocrites 

Yes but also the industry standards and retouching have evolved. 
They should have left some definition in her face. It doesn’t have to look like a perfect smooth globe. And god forbid they left a couple lines here and there for realism

41 minutes ago, char said:

I love all the photos but i don't care for this one. Its like she's making fun of marilyn monroe with all the pills. Marilyn had insomnia and when your on medication for a long time you have to take more due to your tolerance going up. This would've been a stunning photo if it wasn't for all the pills and set up like monroe's death. Meisel was so good on recreating monroe. I hope i don't offend anyone but it really terrified me. 

Madonna-9-.jpg

The pills thing is a bit much I agree

? i don't think it is in poor taste. remember, artists are here to disturb the (rest in) peace. 

i love it, and the photographer Steven explains his intentions in the text at the beginning of the article. trick or treat! 

i also have found throughout the day that the other 3 covers have grown on me as well! maybe i will rip the covers of and put them in a frame and then use the rest of the magazine for arts and crafts LOL . i really love it when the two artists work together because we get timeless and iconic work. that is why they even did the MM thing in the first place, i amguessing. hold on to the little bit of magic in it!! 

yes you have seen a lot of me lately on here it's because  i am cosplaying sitting here typing on my phone pretending i am madame x at my typewriter with a clove cigarette lol 

image.png.0fcfb71d379355a43efab9e5a1127dfe.png

Sean Penn or Guy Ritchie ? As it comes before Christopher (my brother betrays me...) i think this Ritchie.  As for the photoshoot i'm not interested in it. The best pic being THE ASS and i love they did this at the St Regis in NYC like the LAV album photoshoot. Part of me think they are taking the piss (the sunglasses pic is a big hint) and rightfully so judging by the perpetual silly overreactions here. But then she says this and i appreciate how honest she is :

image.png.abe2b6fbb52e7c0f8a031a1240567f78.png

1 hour ago, char said:

I love all the photos but i don't care for this one. Its like she's making fun of marilyn monroe with all the pills. Marilyn had insomnia and when your on medication for a long time you have to take more due to your tolerance going up. This would've been a stunning photo if it wasn't for all the pills and set up like monroe's death. Meisel was so good on recreating monroe. I hope i don't offend anyone but it really terrified me. 

Madonna-9-.jpg

She is not 'making fun' of Marilyn........

I mean, we are talking about a woman who has sexualized religion. I doubt she’s looking at it as offensive but thought provoking. Disturbing. Dancing in front of burning crosses, hanging on a disco cross, spinning on stripper pole cross, and etc. they’re all disturbing and at first glance sacreligous. But it’s art. What are we gonna do? Excommunicate her? Lol, joking of course. It’s probably a sensitive topic to some, but everything she does is gonna viewed as poor taste by someone. 

Here we go again with the constant bitching and complaining, its like everyone waits for her to release something just so they can criticize it. I guess Madonna should just overdose like Michael Jackson so everyone can sit around remembering how great she was in the past? The only picture I dont care for is the one thats blurry. Also whats all this bullshit about the interview? none of this information is stuff we have not heard her say many times before and it is no reflection of what is going to be included in the biopic. Everyone calm the fuck down please. Sometimes I wonder how long some of you have been Madonna fans, we are talking about a woman who released Like a Prayer music video and put herself on a cross in Confessions Tour and you people are surprised that she used pill bottles to recreate a death scene. If you have some problem with controversy and provoking thoughts, why the hell are do you call yourselves Madonna fans?

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

4 hours ago, char said:

Madonna-9-.jpg

I mean at the beginning of the interview they had a disclaimer. I don't interpret this as her making some sort of mockery of this. This photoshoot is LITERALLY a reenactment of the last moments and last photoshoot of Marilyn's life. It's an accurate dipiction. Everyone finds the ugly out of everything Madonna does -- that's not surprising to me. To be honest, I didn't even notice the pills until I read the negative "critic" reviews. Meh, it's a bottle. Whatever.

All I can say is that I will be reselling all 4 versions of this magazine I bought. Not really impressed & I am a huge MM & M fan! This could have been SOOOOO much more iconic than it turned out & that's just my opinion. Haven't read the interview yet but I will check that out later I have to go to work now :/

I enjoyed what she said about not doing a Greatest Hits Tour and making a billion dollars out of it. Hopefully we'll never hear fans dying for one unless it actually happens much later in the future. I'm really happy to see her devotion to the Madame X era. I think after Ray of Light, it's her first authentic one. The others were just different producers and fancy costumes.

Also her admiring of the message, not the messenger, is something important to be said. As an artist she gets easily ignored because she is considered too old or unnecessarily controversial that people don't bother to hear what she has to say. 

As for the cancel culture thing, that is something I constantly fear for all artists I stan. Certainly not Madonna though. She's been dragged to hell and back so many times, what's there to fear now?