V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

1 minute ago, DaddyZ said:

And STFU about “you lot”….I don’t post links to anything. So stop generalizing. Point something out that I did that is hypocritical, if you want to make a counter argument go ahead but stop being so intellectually lazy. 

People like you really are the worst part about forums. 

fans who defend madonna are the worst part about forums ? erm ok ...i dont see this trouble in other madonna forums or hate or people posting links to hate filled anti madonna instagram pages either ...i am not the problem here .

14 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

oh a personal insult ..why did i expect nothing less from the likes of you - just block me and do yourself a favour 

Mawww. So offended by being called a dimwit yet calling people fools first. You lash out but whine when shit comes back to you. Of course.

I’m sure you’re perfectly nice in real life but here you’ve presented yourself as a not so smart hypocrite. That’s really the nicest way to put it  

My work is done here. Have a good night. 

2 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Mawww. So offended by being called a dimwit yet calling people fools first. You lash out but whine when shit comes back to you. Of course.

I’m sure you’re perfectly nice in real life but here you’ve presented yourself as a not so smart hypocrite. That’s really the nicest way to put it  

My work is done here. Have a good night. 

im more offended by being called a dimwit by somebody with a drawn neon penis on his profile picture - im just glad i pissed you off - i did click ignore on your profile but sadly its not working so i still have to look at that penis drawing ffs and even worse read your pathetic change the record posts about madonna using photoshop - yawns 

• Enrico locked this topic

For those interested i have made screencaps of the shooting video, only when M is in motion, so no filtering or editing possible (i did not make screen caps of the pictures that appears in the video cause they are edited). You will see how gorgeous she is even without post editing. i post just a couple here but all the rest is in the V video topic.

Screenshot_20211102-233844_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211102-233720_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211102-233449_YouTube.jpg

On 10/31/2021 at 9:18 PM, cosmic_system said:

Le'ts get real, this photoshoot minus the ass cover and the blurry video one is hoorible. It doesn't make sense, it's all over the place and her face looks even bigger than in real life. Also that Cocoon style cover in LQ is a disgrace for someone like Klein.

This is not about how much photoshop they used, it's about how badley they used it. I blame Gomez for this new obsession of looking like a fucking plastic doll.

This is not about how much photoshop they used, it's about how badley they used it :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, into the erotico said:

This is not about how much photoshop they used, it's about how badley they used it :thumbsup:

I agree, and I agree with the chaotic nature of the 'shoot' - it's inconsistent, random and doesn't flow. It's a collection of random images (some really great, some shit). 

They also used photoshop so poorly. I am also bored with her one note 'freedom fighter' - girl, what you fighting - if you truly felt that way, why you editing your images so much. 

29 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree, and I agree with the chaotic nature of the 'shoot' - it's inconsistent, random and doesn't flow. It's a collection of random images (some really great, some shit). 

They also used photoshop so poorly. I am also bored with her one note 'freedom fighter' - girl, what you fighting - if you truly felt that way, why you editing your images so much. 

hilarious - fighting to be free 
does this answer your question 

free to do what the hell she likes ..photoshop what she likes , get ass implants if she likes ...so editing her photos does not mean she is fighting ? ..erm ok - 

I kind of co-sign what you're saying, Jackie. Madonna's "freedom fighting" for the past decade feels so shallow. Even though secretprojectrevolution kind of hit the nail in the head in terms of what was coming in America, the message was delivered through something that can be only be described as a glorified magazine editorial. Therefore the lack of impact. Preaching about billionaires while she herself having a good fraction of a billion is... well, pun intended, rich coming from her. It's just a bunch of slogans and platitudes that ring hollow.

The only subversive thing she's done lately is the "Batuka" project, both song and video. It was an actual example of humanizing and owning up for the pain of the slave trade. "God Control"? Yawn. "Dark Ballet"? Wow, Madonna and religion, never saw that coming.

4 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

I kind of co-sign what you're saying, Jackie. Madonna's "freedom fighting" for the past decade feels so shallow. Even though secretprojectrevolution kind of hit the nail in the head in terms of what was coming in America, the message was delivered through something that can be only be described as a glorified magazine editorial. Therefore the lack of impact. Preaching about billionaires while she herself having a good fraction of a billion is... well, pun intended, rich coming from her. It's just a bunch of slogans and platitudes that ring hollow.

The only subversive thing she's done lately is the "Batuka" project, both song and video. It was an actual example of humanizing and owning up for the pain of the slave trade. "God Control"? Yawn. "Dark Ballet"? Wow, Madonna and religion, never saw that coming.

1,445 posts

Posted 2 minutes ago

The only subversive thing she's done lately is the "Batuka" project, both song and video. (add in my opinion here ) 

6 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

what the hell do you mean owning up to the slave trade ? 

9 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

In my opinion the entire madame x show is all about freedom fighting not just batuka and god control was clever and the video was great - it was not yawn ..a song about gun control is not yawn ..madonna has always used religious images in her work and this will continue - least she is a artist that likes to change things up and not do the same shit for decades