V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

12 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Pictures are not working!

I can't see them either!? ;( Whatever site you're using to upload previews on isn't working on my computer at all & hasn't been for a few weeks now. All I see is the above like minus sign with a circle around it?!? Glad I'm not the only one having this issue!!! Please upload using another service please I am dying to see!!! 

3 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I can't see them either!? ;( Whatever site you're using to upload previews on isn't working on my computer at all & hasn't been for a few weeks now. All I see is the above like minus sign with a circle around it?!? Glad I'm not the only one having this issue!!! Please upload using another service please I am dying to see!!! 

Not sure why it happens.  I'm using my google photos like I do on everything.  I can see them.  Here is a link to the group previews.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M1cDLRVN9yHyep2t9

12 minutes ago, otcoam said:

Not sure why it happens.  I'm using my google photos like I do on everything.  I can see them.  Here is a link to the group previews.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M1cDLRVN9yHyep2t9

Thanks my friend! Yea I don't know why I can't see most of the previews you share anymore it's weird?! But that link works perfect honestly I'm not impressed by the layout either I was again expecting so much more for all the hype & of course the price/demand! Oh well, at least I can now see what the inside looks like as I am still waiting on my copies to arrive! And at least now my hopes aren't high anymore for the possibility of more unseen shots etc.. inside. I wonder if the subscriber's issue will feature any extra photos since its cover is featured on a 2 pg spread inside already? Probably not LOL! Thanks again for the share lmk if you need my help to get good scans of these I already have someone lined up to sell my copies to when they arrive so I'll need to know by then before I mail them out to the person! So ready for a new era to begin even if it's all just focus on the past or the biopic!!! PS - I now like at least 4 of the photos LOL which is more than I can say I did when I first saw them LOL but that's it. I much prefer her look in the Rolling Stone issue with Maluma or even her Harley Quinn Halloween costume:05: