V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

OK, my three copies (1, 2 and 4) of V Magazine crossed the ocean and are finally here.

After paying almost 50 dollars of shipping costs, I had to pay an extra 18,50 euros for custom import taxes!!! Unbelievable!

Damn. This ended up costing me like a MXT ticket. Don't think I'll do it again. I am considering selling the horrible cover 4 (despite being the collectors one) to regain some money.

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

OK, my three copies (1, 2 and 4) of V Magazine crossed the ocean and are finally here.

After paying almost 50 dollars of shipping costs, I had to pay an extra 18,50 euros for custom import taxes!!! Unbelievable!

Damn. This ended up costing me like a MXT ticket. Don't think I'll do it again. I am considering selling the horrible cover 4 (despite being the collectors one) to regain some money.

Even if they are not the best covers she's appeared on they are still a nice collectable. They are selling on ebay for sure.  If you hold on to it for awhile longer it may be worth more. Good luck with whatever you decide!  As a die hard Madonna magazine collector I couldn't pass on any of these. I bought two of each of the four.

4 hours ago, otcoam said:

Even if they are not the best covers she's appeared on they are still a nice collectable. They are selling on ebay for sure.  If you hold on to it for awhile longer it may be worth more. Good luck with whatever you decide!  As a die hard Madonna magazine collector I couldn't pass on any of these. I bought two of each of the four.

I hope you live in the US and not Europe, and spent 200 dollars to get these!

I probably won't sell, I never have. But I still feel I wasted money.

10 hours ago, otcoam said:

I personally think the butt cover is one of her best, at least for the 2000s. 

mine...(cover 1)from original V site is still somewhere holding back at customs in belgium,....had to send in some documents...don't know how much i have gonna have to pay extra,to the sendingcost ???or when i will receive it (sooooon)????? ....or NOt AT ALL!!!!!! ...i also was kinda in love with cover 2,...and i bought it on ebay from US (prox. around 100 euro's,with sendingscosts)....EXPENSIVE SHIT....but sure i will ADORE them once i get them in my hands........:hyper::eyes::hearteyes:

1 hour ago, patrice1711 said:

mine...(cover 1)from original V site is still somewhere holding back at customs in belgium,....had to send in some documents...don't know how much i have gonna have to pay extra,to the sendingcost ???or when i will receive it (sooooon)????? ....or NOt AT ALL!!!!!! ...i also was kinda in love with cover 2,...and i bought it on ebay from US (prox. around 100 euro's,with sendingscosts)....EXPENSIVE SHIT....but sure i will ADORE them once i get them in my hands........:hyper::eyes::hearteyes:

Wish it was easier and cheaper for us fans to get ahold of M items.  Sometimes it feels like a scavenger hunt with major obstacles in the way and disappointment in the end.  Fingers crossed you get your magazines in perfect shape and in a timely manner.

2 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I love your pillows . .can you show them all tome please 

YES!! ! My complete collection has arrived. AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PILLOW COLLECTION by my this great artist and dear friend Fred Faurtin.I ADORE YOU. I LUV them!!!Merci fred ??????

Posted by Patrice Vandemeulebroucke on Monday, November 28, 2016