V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)

judas2015

On 11/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, Enrico said:

OK, my three copies (1, 2 and 4) of V Magazine crossed the ocean and are finally here.

After paying almost 50 dollars of shipping costs, I had to pay an extra 18,50 euros for custom import taxes!!! Unbelievable!

Damn. This ended up costing me like a MXT ticket. Don't think I'll do it again. I am considering selling the horrible cover 4 (despite being the collectors one) to regain some money.

That's why I didn't buy any... I felt it's something not as good as the previous stuff she did... Not worth the money. Why on earth they didn't at least add some more shots in the magazine??? 

13 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I think it's her worst work with Klein.

Yep. Up there with Hard Candy and Blame It On Rio for me. I don’t understand why she keeps working with Klein when there’s so many other talented photographers out there. At least Mert & Marcus make her look good, Klein can’t even take a decent photograph of her, hence why I didn’t buy any of the issue. Forget the retouching and photoshopping, he can’t even set up a decent shot.

22 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Yep. Up there with Hard Candy and Blame It On Rio for me. I don’t understand why she keeps working with Klein when there’s so many other talented photographers out there. At least Mert & Marcus make her look good, Klein can’t even take a decent photograph of her, hence why I didn’t buy any of the issue. Forget the retouching and photoshopping, he can’t even set up a decent shot.

This. The majority of shoots she did with him were misses. Confessions and RIT were the only ones that I thought he did a generally good job with. The rest were a mess and/or forgettable. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the concept, made me revisit my Marilyn obsession but some of the pictures look like they were taken with a 2001 digital camera and then upscaled which is impossible to achieve actually, it's shocking to me that these pictures made it to print, I've actually never seen anything so poor resolution being printed. 

If anyone can take closeup pictures of some of the covers, particularly the blue one to gauge the quality of the printed resolution?

• 1 year later...