Jump to content

V Magazine Photoshoot ( November Edition)


judas2015
 Share

Recommended Posts

The outtakes are lovely!

As for the obsessive poster, I won't interact with that kind of toxic fandom in an elaborate manner if they can't even write, or even understand, a proper sentence. I also definitely won't explain the history of colonialism and why what Madonna was doing was brilliant. I understand they might be unhinged type who'll be coming back all the time, but I've never seen someone so bannable. Thanks for stepping up, @Fighter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, New_Boy said:

The outtakes are lovely!

As for the obsessive poster, I won't interact with that kind of toxic fandom in an elaborate manner if they can't even write, or even understand, a proper sentence. I also definitely won't explain the history of colonialism and why what Madonna was doing was brilliant. I understand they might be unhinged type who'll be coming back all the time, but I've never seen someone so bannable. Thanks for stepping up, @Fighter.

there's too much of people getting too personal with each other, we can disagree without knife fights :cryin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually quite like this photoshoot, including the outtakes. It's a shame much of the discussion is about the so called quality of photoshop, but can't photography be used as an instrument to present an image? And I do like the image that is presented to us. If painters are allowed to distort reality and are being applauded for it, then why can't photographers? Considering we are surrounded by (and influenced by) distorted reality and digital enhancement all the time, our idea of truth is constantly exposed to manipulation. Art doesn't necessarily have to imitate life, it can distort it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fontainebleau said:

I actually quite like this photoshoot, including the outtakes. It's a shame much of the discussion is about the so called quality of photoshop, but can't photography be used as an instrument to present an image? And I do like the image that is presented to us. If painters are allowed to distort reality and are being applauded for it, then why can't photographers? Considering we are surrounded by (and influenced by) distorted reality and digital enhancement all the time, our idea of truth is constantly exposed to manipulation. Art doesn't necessarily have to imitate life, it can distort it.

Absolutely agree. Just the end result doesn't look good in this case in my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, New_Boy said:

The outtakes are lovely!

As for the obsessive poster, I won't interact with that kind of toxic fandom in an elaborate manner if they can't even write, or even understand, a proper sentence. I also definitely won't explain the history of colonialism and why what Madonna was doing was brilliant. I understand they might be unhinged type who'll be coming back all the time, but I've never seen someone so bannable. Thanks for stepping up, @Fighter.

wow , how many personal insults towards me in one post - pathetic 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its difficult to be positive in this forum when so much negativity swirls around it , its quite depressing - ive not noticed this in any other madonna forum - its pretty concerning that a madonna fan who defends her will get more abuse than one that hates on her on this forum - im going to step away from this forum for a while as the negativity is just deeply depressing and its difficult to enjoy madonnas work when visiting and reading such rubbish from some on this forum ..tata for now .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

Its difficult to be positive in this forum when so much negativity swirls around it , its quite depressing - ive not noticed this in any other madonna forum - its pretty concerning that a madonna fan who defends her will get more abuse than one that hates on her on this forum - im going to step away from this forum for a while as the negativity is just deeply depressing and its difficult to enjoy madonnas work when visiting and reading such rubbish from some on this forum ..tata for now .

Your heart is in the right place, but you're just VERY intense. Let people have their opinions. Some people like some things and not others. You don't have to change their minds and Madonna doesn't need your defending. Just chill. ? There's so many people who don't like Madame X on this forum, if I tried to come for them every time I wouldn't have any fun here lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Your heart is in the right place, but you're just VERY intense. Let people have their opinions. Some people like some things and not others. You don't have to change their minds and Madonna doesn't need your defending. Just chill. ? There's so many people who don't like Madame X on this forum, if I tried to come for them every time I wouldn't have any fun here lol

well when this forum allows a member to post instagram links that are dedicated to hating on madonna i begin to wonder if this is the right place for me ..i will defend madonna against people like this not just because i love her but because i feel its absolutely disgusting behaviour - i also believe sadly there are haters of madonna on this forum and they bring down the forum on purpose prob so they can post the meltdowns etc etc on other forums etc etc ..its not that im intense its that i know that there are some on this forum who hate on madonna and ruin it for everybody else and its acceptable ..as for photoshopping well the people who are slagging off madonna for using this are using filters or edited pictures themselves and i will call them out on the hypocrisy of it - its just sad that in this forum a real true madonna fan is a target - people are entitled to not like madame x i do not have a issue with that - please explain why i am intense ?  its not very welcoming forum is it - i feel like if i started saying negative things about madonna i would be more accepted and not abused with personal insults 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

its pretty concerning that a madonna fan who defends her will get more abuse than one that hates on her on this forum

You've pretty much abused dozens of members here for any minor imagined problem you have with their opinions. Do you expect to be adored for that by those same members? I've personally reported so many of your posts, stop presenting this as being abused for being this flower of peace and positivity and a victim. And, as @Fighter said, please find the "Edit" button, no one, and especially me, wants to see 10 ignored posts in a row.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

You've pretty much abused dozens of members here for any minor imagined problem you have with their opinions. Do you expect to be adored for that by those same members? I've personally reported so many of your posts, stop presenting this as being abused for being this flower of peace and positivity and a victim. And, as @Fighter said, please find the "Edit" button, no one, and especially me, wants to see 10 ignored posts in a row.

oh you have personally reported so many of my posts , oh please BOTHERED

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

well when this forum allows a member to post instagram links that are dedicated to hating on madonna i begin to wonder if this is the right place for me ..i will defend madonna against people like this not just because i love her but because i feel its absolutely disgusting behaviour - i also believe sadly there are haters of madonna on this forum and they bring down the forum on purpose prob so they can post the meltdowns etc etc on other forums etc etc ..its not that im intense its that i know that there are some on this forum who hate on madonna and ruin it for everybody else and its acceptable ..as for photoshopping well the people who are slagging off madonna for using this are using filters or edited pictures themselves and i will call them out on the hypocrisy of it - its just sad that in this forum a real true madonna fan is a target - people are entitled to not like madame x i do not have a issue with that - please explain why i am intense ?  its not very welcoming forum is it - i feel like if i started saying negative things about madonna i would be more accepted and not abused with personal insults 

Please, put the people you don't get along with on ignore. I do it all the time. It's ok. They won't change their minds and behaviour here and so won't you. To keep engaging publicly in these sterile fights is not cool for other members who are reading this and to be clear i wholeheartedly agree with what you say. Let them cross the line on their own because, believe me, they will but for now you are the one crossing the line. You don't need this negativity in your life. It's futile to think they will change their minds if you insult them when they obviously only get hard ons in life with negativity. Let them repeat the same bs post after post and let other members judge for themself. We're not mods here. Forums are like social media, it's the exact same thing, it brings out the worst in people and on the internet, negativity brings the people together. On the internet it's easier to share what you dislike than what you like because you don't need to fight other people's opinions about it. Some of the members you point out are just internet damaged Madonna fans who can't enjoy her anymore because their minds have been polluted by internet culture about her. Their perception of her is now based on what other people on their social media timelines think about her. They are shamed Madonna fans. And they think we are sheeps, it's qanons lingo but they can't do the math. Come talk to me in private if you feel frustrated by them but the best ting here is to block them. Do it for you, do it for us because you are just making them bigger than they are. The conversation is no longer about Madonna but about them by engaging in these endless arguments and that's what they crave. That's why they keep posting the same bs again and again when we got it the first time around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Steven Klein/ VM: *scraps the best pics and releases only the bad ones*

Madonna:"fine, I'll do it by myself *leaks the outtakes*

LOOOLLL :Madonna017:

So true but i still think it's Klein's new "style" to distort reality in an over the top way. Madonna's outtakes are heavily retouched but not as ridiculously as Klein's. I want to see his next photoshoot with someone else to see if he'll do the same to them. But let's face it, Madonna is doing to her face on Insta and in photoshoots what she does to her voice on record and live. Since her face and voice are her trademarks, i wonder what it says about her state of mind regarding Madonna (the public persona).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

well when this forum allows a member to post instagram links that are dedicated to hating on madonna i begin to wonder if this is the right place for me ..i will defend madonna against people like this not just because i love her but because i feel its absolutely disgusting behaviour - i also believe sadly there are haters of madonna on this forum and they bring down the forum on purpose prob so they can post the meltdowns etc etc on other forums etc etc ..its not that im intense its that i know that there are some on this forum who hate on madonna and ruin it for everybody else and its acceptable ..as for photoshopping well the people who are slagging off madonna for using this are using filters or edited pictures themselves and i will call them out on the hypocrisy of it - its just sad that in this forum a real true madonna fan is a target - people are entitled to not like madame x i do not have a issue with that - please explain why i am intense ?  its not very welcoming forum is it - i feel like if i started saying negative things about madonna i would be more accepted and not abused with personal insults 

It's true that there are some people here who seem to always say very negative things and it's okay to call them out sometimes, just pick your fights. 

As for the photoshop, i don't think it's relevant whether people use filters or not. It's not really about Madonna using photoshop (she always has) it's about how well it's used. I have to say there have been a few projects recently where they made her look awful (and we know she doesn't). They made her look deformed in the MTV Vma video for instance. 

It's really not true that you'd be more accepted if you were a hater, you're just being very dramatic. It's a very welcoming forum, if you know how to interact with others in a healthy way. I've always felt very welcome. You are not anyone's target, just stop harassing others for their opinion and you'll avoid confrontations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Forums are like social media, it's the exact same thing, it brings out the worst in people and on the internet, negativity brings the people together. On the internet it's easier to share what you dislike than what you like because you don't need to fight other people's opinions about it.

Omg these seems words coming from my mouth, this! 

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

So true but i still think it's Klein's new "style" to distort reality in an over the top way. Madonna's outtakes are heavily retouched but not as ridiculously as Klein's. I want to see his next photoshoot with someone else to see if he'll do the same to them. But let's face it, Madonna is doing to her face on Insta and in photoshoots what she does to her voice on record and live. Since her face and voice are her trademarks, i wonder what it says about her state of mind regarding Madonna (the public persona).

I honestly don't even care about the filters, I didn't like the selection of pics itself, some of them seem behind the scenes shots more than official pics which is absurd for how beautiful she looks. the outtakes and the video really makes up the poor choice of offical shots Imo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...