Madame X Screening - My Experience

Shoful

First of all I think that for all the love you have for MX you deserved to be there. If there was to be only one of us, it HAD to be you. I am happy for you!

1) Can you confirm there are some bts parts, including the injury? Twins?

2) What was your question? Or do you remember the others, apart from the tatoo one?

3) How many fans were selected?

4) No info about a possible video release or about the biopic?

5) Wasn't José one of the performers  with his group?

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

First of all I think that for all the love you have for MX you deserved to be there. If there was to be only one of us, it HAD to be you. I am happy for you!

1) Can you confirm there are some bts parts, including the injury?

2) What was your question? Or do you remember the others?

3) How many fans were selected?

4) No info about a possible video release or about the biopic?

5) Wasn't José one of the performers  with his group?

Aww thank you, you’re the best :hug:

1. there was nothing about the injury. Just clips of the documentary and some music videos

2. I said: The MXT and Album brought  just a great spotlight to the Batukadeiras. How has this experience affected them and you? 
She answered by saying they were forced into quarantine because of covid, and couldn’t come today cause of the travel ban. She praised them and stuff!

3. I’m not sure, maybe like 5? I luckily sat in the front row. Idk how that happened ?

4. she said nothing about a video release IIRC. The biopic she just mentioned it briefly when answering a question 

5. Oh yea I forgot about that. I think I was out in the hallway for that performance. I talked to José earlier in the night. He sat two seats from me. The guy who stylized Lourdes for the frozen video sat next to me. 

Congratulations @Shoful. I'm so incredibly jealous right now ahaha

Is the spoken part at the beginning still present? ("Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming and welcome to the world of Madame X" etc) 

How does the show end? The show her walking though the audience and walking out?