Madame X Screening - My Experience

Shoful

Thank you for your review. Your words give me hope, first of all because if the MTV logo was present, it means that it will certainly be broadcast by the channel, and secondly because, probably, you have seen the cut planned for airing on a television channel, therefore shortened for television times. I hope it's like that.

36 minutes ago, Manuel X said:

Here in Italy, MTV hasn't sent the teaser even once and nobody talks about it.

The italian MTV site says to stay tuned cause it's gonna be shown on both MTV and MTV Music channels on Sky.

"Segna in rosso il mese di ottobre e stay tuned su mtv.it e su MTV (Sky canale 131 e in streaming su NOW) e su MTV Music (132 e 704 di Sky) per i prossimi aggiornamenti sulla messa in onda di Madame X di Madonna!"

http://news.mtv.it/tv-cinema/madame-x-il-concerto-documentario-di-madonna-arriva-su-mtv/

5 hours ago, xrhaul said:

Wow thanks for sharing! :hearteyes:

During the Q&A she confirmed she had a hip replacement?

Is the “small penis” joke included?

Yes she confirmed her hip replacement!

Small penis joke? Is that during the changing part? I believe it wasn’t in there. It was like flashes of jokes so i don’t remember it bring there 

4 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

WOWWWWW ,so HAPPY about your UNIQUE experience!!!!!!!!!! indeed you deserved this!!!!! do you have pictures to share here tooooo???? :Madonna057::Madonna018:

Thank you:hug:I didn’t really take any pics since no phone for the first half and afterwards the room was super dark. There was a photographer there tho. I wonder if those will be released 

1 hour ago, Manuel X said:

Thank you for your review. Your words give me hope, first of all because if the MTV logo was present, it means that it will certainly be broadcast by the channel, and secondly because, probably, you have seen the cut planned for airing on a television channel, therefore shortened for television times. I hope it's like that.

It’s because it’s an MTV Entertainment Studios production, that’s why that logo was there. it’ll appear on the paramount + stream too. We’ve known for months that it was going to air on MTV in countries without paramount+

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Yes she confirmed her hip replacement!

Small penis joke? Is that during the changing part? I believe it wasn’t in there. It was like flashes of jokes so i don’t remember it bring there 

Yes it was during the changing part. “What do you call a man with a small penis?” :lol:

Wow what an incredible experience! I’m sure we’re all insanely jealous but very happy for you too! 

I really hope the Q&A was recorded because that list of celebrities is really impressive! Surely she’d want to use that wider than this event. Did it look like it was being filmed?

Cant believe you got to dance with her, every fan’s dream surely! 

What exactly did she say about the hip replacement? Just curious!

And in your opinion did the film come across how it did in the theatre? And do you think fans will respond to it better than the RH and MDNA tour films in terms of the over editing?

Its so great you got there and thrilling to hear. Just how fantastic is that experience?! 

I dont go on all the sites but to me I havent noticed anybody else win (im asking if anybody else has?) Yes there seems to be 3 or 4 others but they are the fans that seem to 'win' every time (probably without entering, or on alert).

Im not knocking those people theyre lovely fans like us all!! Youre the only 'new non everytime fan' Ive noticed @Shoful and you so deserve it! There needs to be new ones and more of them! :heart: Were a family. Youre our new queen. 

@Shoful thanx for your info!

ABout those those songs being cut off I already read about that on facebook. Jhonny madder made a post about it...

he also said they would be included in the dvd...ok ok

He also said she included the Blond ambition airport speech between God Control and Dark Ballet. is that true?

His description kinda seemed a "botched" edition of Madame X tour. Honestly, I would like to see it how it was, no cut offs.

4 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Wow what an incredible experience! I’m sure we’re all insanely jealous but very happy for you too! 

I really hope the Q&A was recorded because that list of celebrities is really impressive! Surely she’d want to use that wider than this event. Did it look like it was being filmed?

Cant believe you got to dance with her, every fan’s dream surely! 

What exactly did she say about the hip replacement? Just curious!

And in your opinion did the film come across how it did in the theatre? And do you think fans will respond to it better than the RH and MDNA tour films in terms of the over editing?

I believe it might have been filmed. There was a camera crew there for the entire thing and guys holding big spotlights on people asking questions. 

I forgot what made her mention it but she said she was part bionic, and that she got a hip replacement. And she struggled and made it through the tour dancing in pain everyday. 

I think it was a really good interpretation of it being in a theater. I don’t think the editing is as bad as RHT or MDNAT but I don’t think I’m as critical as some fans ?. The only times I think it was bad was flipping between eye patch and no eyepatch and sometimes it switched between the professional footage and what Ricardo recorded on his phone. Like the polaroid montage moment had a lot of Ricardo’s footage which is not as crisp

3 hours ago, scallywally said:

Its so great you got there and thrilling to hear. Just how fantastic is that experience?! 

I dont go on all the sites but to me I havent noticed anybody else win (im asking if anybody else has?) Yes there seems to be 3 or 4 others but they are the fans that seem to 'win' every time (probably without entering, or on alert).

Im not knocking those people theyre lovely fans like us all!! Youre the only 'new non everytime fan' Ive noticed @Shoful and you so deserve it! There needs to be new ones and more of them! :heart: Were a family. Youre our new queen. 

Aww you have been so sweet through this entire thing. Thank you :hug:

I hope they cycle in more new fans in the future. Everyone should get a chance to go to these sort of events. 

1 hour ago, MartineX said:

@Shoful thanx for your info!

ABout those those songs being cut off I already read about that on facebook. Jhonny madder made a post about it...

he also said they would be included in the dvd...ok ok

He also said she included the Blond ambition airport speech between God Control and Dark Ballet. is that true?

His description kinda seemed a "botched" edition of Madame X tour. Honestly, I would like to see it how it was, no cut offs.

Yes the BAT airport speech was included in the film. We can only hope the cut songs are included in the final release on Paramount 

31 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Ok I’m gonna ask the $64000 question - the editing ? Is it as nauseating as iconic was on rebel heart tour or has she learned her lesson now and I’m so excited ciao Bella is in it - I freaking love that song ??

Hahaha the editing was definitely at a slower pace but still there. Definitely no heavy filter usage and there are closeups but there are some flashes between things. I thought it was more tastefully done here tho. 
Yes I love Ciao Bella! I hope they release it on streaming 

Oh wow thanks for sharing what a fantastic experience   - just amazing like a dream!!  How lucky and well deserved for  a real fan to experience that. Can I ask  - how did Extreme Occident look? Was sorry to hear they cut it down was a highlight of the show to me.  Did Madonna stay until the end of the night at 4am?  So glad the editing is an improvement on the RHT and MDNA

5 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Oh wow thanks for sharing what a fantastic experience   - just amazing like a dream!!  How lucky and well deserved for  a real fan to experience that. Can I ask  - how did Extreme Occident look? Was sorry to hear they cut it down was a highlight of the show to me.  Did Madonna stay until the end of the night at 4am?  So glad the editing is an improvement on the RHT and MDNA

Thank you :hug:

Extreme Occident looked really good! I was also upset it was trimmed. I always thought it was a big highlight. 
Yes Madonna was there the entire night!