Madame X Screening - My Experience

Shoful

10 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Congrats!!! More or less how much is missing in Extreme Occident.? It was my fav in the tour. 

Mine too, after Frozen

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

Thanks!!!

i think they cut off some of the circle part and the ending was more jammed together. Like less spacing in the lyrics

Maybe in the later shows she performed a shorter version of it?

43 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Mine too, after Frozen

Maybe in the later shows she performed a shorter version of it?

I honestly don’t know. You know me I listen to this album on the reg? I just noticed that something  seemed off with the mix compared  the album. IIRC they cut the 2nd repeated Portuguese lines, and it seemed off in the end. Maybe the background echoing was louder so it made it seem faster 

22 hours ago, Shoful said:

I honestly don’t know. You know me I listen to this album on the reg? I just noticed that something  seemed off with the mix compared  the album. IIRC they cut the 2nd repeated Portuguese lines, and it seemed off in the end. Maybe the background echoing was louder so it made it seem faster 

Haha next time you’re in New York we should have a MX listening party. 

@Shoful not sure if this was mentioned on the other thread, so ill ask here. How did you find out you got the invite, was it the Facebook competition and did they really send you a facebook message, or was it another way? If another way, please don't feel you need to disclose, but i am really curious if the FB method worked, as we all know how much M loves to troll fans on FB! i am really curious about the logistics.

3 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

@Shoful not sure if this was mentioned on the other thread, so ill ask here. How did you find out you got the invite, was it the Facebook competition and did they really send you a facebook message, or was it another way? If another way, please don't feel you need to disclose, but i am really curious if the FB method worked, as we all know how much M loves to troll fans on FB! i am really curious about the logistics.

Yea it was through the facebook competition, and they messaged me through Facebook!

On 9/25/2021 at 11:56 PM, Shoful said:

The only times I think it was bad was flipping between eye patch and no eyepatch and sometimes it switched between the professional footage and what Ricardo recorded on his phone. Like the polaroid montage moment had a lot of Ricardo’s footage which is not as crisp

I don't think I understand correctly, but the "polaroid" moment doesn't have professional footage, but is it the video that Madonna has already put on Instagram? So is the lower video quality very noticeable?

1 hour ago, xavier said:

We all know she reshot Frozen parts, how did they look, out of place or like they were always there. And did it matter, like can you tell (from seeing the live show) why it was needed..

I wondered about the angles of where you sat in the theatre as at the end of the performance she ends up in her daughter's arms. From anything but middle centre this could be off ??

1 hour ago, Manuel X said:

I don't think I understand correctly, but the "polaroid" moment doesn't have professional footage, but is it the video that Madonna has already put on Instagram? So is the lower video quality very noticeable?

I had forgotten how tacky the Polaroid moment was.

And not sincere at all, considering Charlie is Nathan Rissman and Shavawn's son.

Also, for transparency they had to declare how much was raised and how it was spent.

3 hours ago, xavier said:

We all know she reshot Frozen parts, how did they look, out of place or like they were always there. And did it matter, like can you tell (from seeing the live show) why it was needed..

I mean us fans can definitely tell cause her face looks different but it’s pretty seamlessly edited in there

3 hours ago, Manuel X said:

It includes footage from multiple concerts so a lot of ricardo’s which isn’t as clear quality as the professional shooting

3 hours ago, xavier said:

I think the reshoots were needed because she had to cancel shows that were supposed to be filmed and during the shows that were she was in severe pain so some of the footage was not great. Also my understanding is that some shows were severely edited down so maybe some stuff was missing altogether.

What I don’t get is at this point it’s certain that the concerts are getting some type of video release. Why do they only rely on later shows and don’t film a couple earlier ones just for backup

5 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I mean us fans can definitely tell cause her face looks different but it’s pretty seamlessly edited in there

Hahaha that’s something I was wondering about. If you can tell the difference in her her face lol. 
But that’s an issue with Ciao Italia too. In the Japan footage she looks much better. And also her necklace appears and disappears constantly 

15 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Hahaha that’s something I was wondering about. If you can tell the difference in her her face lol. 
But that’s an issue with Ciao Italia too. In the Japan footage she looks much better. And also her necklace appears and disappears constantly 

I also think her Japan look for BAT is so much better (the ponytail, i hate those curls. Makes her look so much older)