New Madame X Merch

Shoful

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

But it was all so good looking! I think this was like her best merch era in awhile

It absolutely was. It had some of the best designs that really worked alongside the album aesthetic. I thought it was all very cohesive this time around. (I personally found the Rebel Heart era merchandise to be cheap and all over the place design-wise.)

I LOVE the new hoodie...especially the image on the back. I want that.

no, thanx. The Madame AmbitioneX Tour cuming soon and I'm not that excited. Good I got to see it live like it was. The two cuts she did, Blond Ambition speech in the middle of two songs and other  details....and this hideous design? Less is more...One M in those clothes woudl look so much better. It's like having a beautiful shining tomato or a smashed one on the floor...this design is the second one.

38 minutes ago, MartineX said:

no, thanx. The Madame AmbitioneX Tour cuming soon and I'm not that excited. Good I got to see it live like it was. The two cuts she did, Blond Ambition speech in the middle of two songs and other  details....and this hideous design? Less is more...One M in those clothes woudl look so much better. It's like having a beautiful shining tomato or a smashed one on the floor...this design is the second one.

It’s contemporary and fun. This is what fashionable people wear in 2021. There’s plenty of plain muted clothing to satisfy your tastes

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

The initial problem with the MX merch was that it did not look like the digital mock ups - I returned almost all the shirts - the MXT merch was better and the new merch we are getting has at least been created so we know it will look like the photos 

I only have the tshirt with the full cover image in black and white and I love the quality of the fabric and the print 

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I only have the tshirt with the full cover image in black and white and I love the quality of the fabric and the print 

I'm a big collector however with MX I had to pick and choose the merch as didn't love it all - eg the manifesto lithograph, Crave hats etc - out of scope for me - my fav is the MX NYC pride shirt and poster overall and the MXT London shirt and the MXT guitar picks 

5 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm a big collector however with MX I had to pick and choose the merch as didn't love it all - eg the manifesto lithograph, Crave hats etc - out of scope for me - my fav is the MX NYC pride shirt and poster overall and the MXT London shirt and the MXT guitar picks 

Yeah I didn’t like the fake Portuguese aesthetic that much. I’m glad this new design is more contemporary