New Madame X Merch

Shoful

they shipped my blanket last thursday but it was old stock, in usa. so i am thrilled about that. however they have not shipped the red hoodie yet. i am sorry for the delay, i will cancel my order if it is delayed, sadly, because it was sold as if it were in stock i don't play these live nation games any more haha 

I am LEGIT SHOCKED at how fast they got these out! Kudos team Madonna!!!  Madame X is a postal worker :lol:

....now the bad news, the colors are not the same as the images online, very very orange & pink in person rather than the purple chrome pictured online. Still love it tho!

image.thumb.png.de32e35938f32e18c221b35ab9bdb49c.png

7 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I am LEGIT SHOCKED at how fast they got these out! Kudos team Madonna!!!  Madame X is a postal worker :lol:

....now the bad news, the colors are not the same as the images online, very very orange & pink in person rather than the purple chrome pictured online. Still love it tho!

image.thumb.png.de32e35938f32e18c221b35ab9bdb49c.png

What’s the sizing like?

Cant tell the colors from your photo. Are you able to take a photo of the logo with the flash on and no filters?

But it looks great on you regardless!

24 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

What’s the sizing like?

Cant tell the colors from your photo. Are you able to take a photo of the logo with the flash on and no filters?

But it looks great on you regardless!

I actually did, but the image was too big for the forum. Heres a link to my tweet about it & you can see the color difference. https://twitter.com/ChrisKnowsStuff/status/1448753586935144457?s=20

I got both in Large, the top is a little on the smaller side for a Large, but the shorts are a little loose. I have some H&M shorts that are Large & fit way tighter than these.

10 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

And in case anyone is wondering, the red #DisturbThePeace hoodie does NOT run true to size, it is very very small! The large doesn’t even fit me it’s a completely different material, cut, everything, different manufacturer than the #MX Chrome set

image.png.3775642d3c4b7f336760ba104a570d76.pngimage.png.2a3de8e782322cf3960788e81d92a9b8.png

Welp I hope I like it and it fits me ?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

5561MA.CM03V1_590x.png.90abf0497ab1c0519b02d99a9133484d.png

just ordered the View Finder. Retro memories. The bloody thing was too expensive though 

i actually bought one of these as a gift for a family member about 4 years ago. you can actually have the same company make you the viewfinder with your own photos. so each photo is going to be on the slide twice, and it shows you one copy in each eye! i didn't buy the madame x one but i think it is fun and unique idea....