Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I still enjoy it a lot. Her dancing is so fun and I love the overall energy. Also the musical arrangements are amazing. Especially Who’s That Girl

Totally. I also love the Lucky Star arrangement and  OYH based on the Extended Mix. 

It was my first Madonna concert so it has a special place in my heart. 

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I remember that Turin night in front of tv like 14 million Italians.

The musicality of WTGT is great. Madonna sounds great when she goes rock!

The rock arrangement in Holiday it's very very great!!! That's my favorite Holiday version so far!!! :Madonna013:

11 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Oh nooo! So sorry that happened to you. Well at least you were in a gorgeous city haha

No, this is absolutely true!! I always say that when I tell that story, she gave me the opportunity to know the city where I wanna go living sooner or later. I live in Rome, so you can imagine it doesn't happen that often to dream a new place, it happened just once before and it was London, where I later spent almost two years of my life.

Lisbon had a kind of magic I just didn't wanna leave, I felt free and welcomed as in very few places, the energy, the sensualty (I don't know I have a weakness for the language I suppose ...), it was warm but didn't seem too cahotic :broken:

6 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 9 days away from the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

Today we are going to watch and remember her second and first world tour! 

Who's That Girl World Tour 

@Shoful @Andreo @Enrico

And a special mention to @wtg1987 because he's the 1 fan of this very underrated tour! ❤️ 

Remini20210928135222989.jpg

Me too, I'm a huge fan of this show! t's one of her best in terms of energy and grit. She did look free here, as it  maybe hardly happen in the future tours, a lioness every move, avery note, not a single moment missed. For me Who's That Girl is the one with the most rockish attitude, wich showed how musch this twentysomething was not the usaual one hit star, but quite a kind of her own. Sorry, but I never saw such a thing in young Gaga, Riri (whom I adore) or Demi (neither in older M to be honest). WTG for me was the real beginning of her future status: fuck, she is different!

2 hours ago, stefo said:

No, this is absolutely true!! I always say that when I tell that story, she gave me the opportunity to know the city where I wanna go living sooner or l theater. I live in Rome, so you can imagine it doesn't happen that often to dream a new place, it happened just once before and it was London, where I later spent almost two years of my life.

Lisbon had a kind of magic I just didn't wanna leave, I felt free and welcomed as in very few places, the energy, the sensualty (I don't know I have a weakness for the language I suppose ...), it was warm but didn't seem too cahotic :broken:

I feel the same way. I’d love to move there at some point. 

4 hours ago, stefo said:

No, this is absolutely true!! I always say that when I tell that story, she gave me the opportunity to know the city where I wanna go living sooner or later. I live in Rome, so you can imagine it doesn't happen that often to dream a new place, it happened just once before and it was London, where I later spent almost two years of my life.

I'm so with you. I went to Lisbon with my partner to see her too (one show got cancelled last minute, got tickers for another date while we were still there and that got cancelled too) and despite missing out on the show I had a wonderful time and absolutely fell in love with Lisbon. Can't wait to go back. :) 

theres something that i love about WTGWT - i think its how the show translates itself to me as an autenthic end of the 80s party, you know? i didnt got to live during the 80s cuz i was born in the 90s, but every now and then when i think about that time i imagine something kinda like this show - madonna looks so free, so careless while she goes up and down in those ladders singing every note, rocking that blonde hair... its just dope asf! its not my favorite tour of hers tho, but im gonna give it more tries - specially with bootlegs. i love watching bootlegs smh 

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic