Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (8 days away!)
  • PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (7 days away!)
13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think we have here the Holy Trinity of Madonna tours:

WTG is perfect in terms of live sound and musical direction

BAT is so theatrical, innovative, iconic

GS is a great mix of the two: very theatrical but with a stunning band

Girlie Show is by far her best tour

20 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think we have here the Holy Trinity of Madonna tours:

WTG is perfect in terms of live sound and musical direction

BAT is so theatrical, innovative, iconic

GS is a great mix of the two: very theatrical but with a stunning band

And Madame X is better than them all. I agree 200.gif

(But Seriously Confessions is her best tour :Madonna014:)

29 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I read the rumor that La Isla Bonita was going to be added to the BAT setlist but it was discarded and replaced by Like a Virgin :thinker:

It sounds fake to me for the only reason both LIB and LAV were huge, I doubt she was going to scrap LAV from the setlist in the first place. Imo Whres The Party could have been replaced... 

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

It sounds fake to me for the only reason both LIB and LAV were huge, I doubt she was going to scrap LAV from the setlist in the first place. Imo Whres The Party could have been replaced... 

Well not really, if you take into account the story arc. 

52 minutes ago, Andreo said:

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/04/gaultier-sketches-continued.html?m=1

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I’ve read once that she wanted to include la Isla Bonita singing it in a shower ? but they couldn’t do It or something ..idk

3 minutes ago, ahl_legx said:

I’ve read once that she wanted to include la Isla Bonita singing it in a shower ? but they couldn’t do It or something ..idk

I heard that too! I just figured it would be a logistical nightmare doing it on stage between getting the water and the time needed to dry her off and retouch the hair and makeup plus the risk of electrocution if she used the headset mic. 

4 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

I heard that too! I just figured it would be a logistical nightmare doing it on stage between getting the water and the time needed to dry her off and retouch the hair and makeup plus the risk of electrocution if she used the headset mic. 

Yeah !

27 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

Why do y’all continue speculating on this when @deathproofprovided an actual link to it ??

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic