Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

10 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 5 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember her sixth tour!

Re-Invention World Tour

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211003063316768.jpg

I had no time to watch in the weekend, but I will get to watch them all asap :Madonna041:

so thank you so much for this topic, cause from here the shows are extremely accessible but also from other recordings we never officially saw, this is so great especially for shows like DWT that I watched already 402040 times lol

Next week I'm getting a blast with all the tours from Girlie to Rebel Heart and :Madonna055:

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 5 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember her sixth tour!

Re-Invention World Tour

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211003063316768.jpg

097F7629-F8A0-4C98-B011-86E727C3B9BD.jpeg.36b89fa215ae79572976646d22d4fc60.jpeg

My favorite Madame X saying

Another fave of mine absolutely it is such a shame this tour is so underappreciated. This was my second time seeing M (D.C. & NYC) & also the closest I ever got to her LOL I was 8 rows back center floor & I will never forget the excitement of experiencing this live! That electrifying feeling when the lights dimmed & The Beast Within started & the thumping of it was beyond words you seriously had to be there. No video will ever do it justice of being able to see this show live & up close!!! When she rose up for Vogue I swear I could smell her perfume it was truly an unforgettable experience. M was still setting the bar high here as far as tours go - vocals on point, great setlist, great choreo, great costumes, looked fabulous really everything was perfect for me on this tour! 

I PRAY that one day we will see the footage filmed in Paris with the purple corset for IGTTYAS re-edited to include the WHOLE show & re-released! #re-inventionfanforever!

16 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I PRAY that one day we will see the footage filmed in Paris with the purple corset for IGTTYAS re-edited to include the WHOLE show & re-released! #re-inventionfanforever!

I think we will, with the Warner Plan releasing all her albums and tours we will probably get at least the full show in HD, I'm sure :D

ReInvention is one of my faves, maybe the only real catalogue-centered setlist. It was an unforgettable experience wich really left me satisfied and happy, 'cause no, I'm not the kind of fan who always loves what she creates, I'm very critical to be honest, but still I go on believing in her, because, for example, after so many years, I consider Madame X one of her best albums.

Anyway, that night in Paris most of the perforances were epic. The roughness of the whole set perfectly fitted the American Life/The beast within mood and she looked gorgeous, I think it was her best shape ever, with the following Confessions Tour. The show was structured but still left many free moments that made me feel in the audience of a live concert and not in front of a kind of videogame experience (Drowned world, wich also had a pair of really magical moments, Sticky and Sweet and Mdna are quite the opposite for me ... and I saw them all live)

Her voice was amazing (Lament, Crazy for you, Mother and father were gorgeous to listen to, I just concentretad on her voice and it was brilliant), the arrangements were crative and not all over covered by technologies, from Like a Prayer (the best versiont imo) to Deeper and Deeper (such a gem the way they realized  the passage of genre, wich is the kind of reinvention I like the most), from Holiday (what an energy and what an idea to make it that tribal) to Material girl (the fun it was singing along in such a rockish sound, it seemed the whole building was bumping!) and American Life, wich should have had this fucking rock grit in the album version and would have smashed the charts imo (cause yes, she can do good rock tracks, if she really wants to get that result - and I don't mean I love NY or Candy Perfume girl honestly).

The choreos were amazing and absolutely on point: Vogue, Nobody knows me (precision, energy, class), American Life, Bedtime story, Die another day, Music, the Hanky Panky burlesque and Holiday, all highlights. The costumes were elegant, even if not the most creative ones, except the first set bustier wich I loved so much with the suit of the acoustic set. My second best after the Girlie Show :heart:

I can't wait. I just bought 3 bottles of rose and they're are currently chilling, then I aim to order 20 McNuggets and eat them with a plastic fork paying tribute to Niki Finn... I can't wait.

Madame X is an alcoholic fast food enabler. SOS.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I can't wait. I just bought 3 bottles of rose and they're are currently chilling, then I aim to order 20 McNuggets and eat them with a plastic fork paying tribute to Niki Finn... I can't wait.

Madame X is an alcoholic fast food enabler. SOS.

I took off Friday. Maybe i’ll watch twice? And at night have drinks and a good meal 

2 hours ago, stefo said:

ReInvention is one of my faves, maybe the only real catalogue-centered setlist. It was an unforgettable experience wich really left me satisfied and happy, 'cause no, I'm not the kind of fan who always loves what she creates, I'm very critical to be honest, but still I go on believing in her, because, for example, after so many years, I consider Madame X one of her best albums.

Anyway, that night in Paris most of the perforances were epic. The roughness of the whole set perfectly fitted the American Life/The beast within mood and she looked gorgeous, I think it was her best shape ever, with the following Confessions Tour. The show was structured but still left many free moments that made me feel in the audience of a live concert and not in front of a kind of videogame experience (Drowned world, wich also had a pair of really magical moments, Sticky and Sweet and Mdna are quite the opposite for me ... and I saw them all live)

Her voice was amazing (Lament, Crazy for you, Mother and father were gorgeous to listen to, I just concentretade on her voice and it was brilliant), the arrangements were crative and not all over covered by technologies, from Like a Prayer (the best versiont imo) to Deeper and Deeper (such a gem the way they realized  the passage of genre, wich is the kind of reinvention I like the most), from Holiday (what an energy and what an idea to make it that tribal) to Material girl (the fun it was to really enjoy the song singing along in such a rockish sound, it seemed the whole building was bumping!) and American Life, wich should have had this fucking rock grit in the album version and would have smashed the charts imo (cause yes, she can do good rock tracks, if she really wants to get that result - and I don't mean I love NY or Candy Perfume girl honestly).

The choreos were amazing and absolutely on point: Vogue, Nobody knows me (precision, energy, class), American Life, Bedtime story, Die another day, Music, the Hanky Panky burlesque and Holiday, all highlights. The costumes were elegant, even if not the most creative ones, except the first set bustier wich I love with the suit of the acoustic set. My second best after the Girlie Show :heart:

Reinvention was absolutely magnificent! And so many unexpected moments. From the moment The Beast Within started I knew I was in for a ride. It was definitely my favorite Madonna concert experience. 

Just now, RUADJAI said:

Reinvention was absolutely magnificent! And so many unexpected moments. From the moment The Beast Within started I knew I was in for a ride. It was definitely my favorite Madonna concert experience. 

Have to agree with you. It was my first M experience. When she talked about the “good ol Canadian air” she was referring to the pot heads behind me in the second row. Loved that. So much. When she came out of the stage during vogue I almost threw up because I was so happy

5 hours ago, stefo said:

Her voice was amazing (Lament, Crazy for you, Mother and father were gorgeous to listen to, I just concentretaded on her voice and it was brilliant), the arrangements were crative and not all over covered by technologies, from Like a Prayer (the best versiont imo) to Deeper and Deeper (such a gem the way they realized  the passage of genre, wich is the kind of reinvention I like the most), from Holiday (what an energy and what an idea to make it that tribal) to Material girl (the fun it was singing along in such a rockish sound, it seemed the whole building was bumping!) and American Life, wich should have had this fucking rock grit in the album version and would have smashed the charts imo (cause yes, she can do good rock tracks, if she really wants to get that result - and I don't mean I love NY or Candy Perfume girl honestly).

The choreos were amazing and absolutely on point: Vogue, Nobody knows me (precision, energy, class), American Life, Bedtime story, Die another day, Music, the Hanky Panky burlesque and Holiday, all highlights. The costumes were elegant, even if not the most creative ones, except the first set bustier wich I loved so much with the suit of the acoustic set. My second best after the Girlie Show :heart:

Same here and I was at 3 Paris shows too.

In France AL had a real success compared to most of other countries and this show was very good. I was moved she finally accepted to go back to her catalog. Especially after the DWT where she only sung Holiday and LIB among only recent songs. Which was great too. A bit as MX tour centered exclusively on last album.

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (4 days away!)

Just 4 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember one of her most iconic and fan favorite tours, her seventh tour!

The Confessions Tour 

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo@lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211004080033512.jpg

5 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 4 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember one of her most iconic and fan favorite tours, her seventh tour!

The Confessions Tour 

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo@lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211004080033512.jpg

YESSSS HER BEST TOUR

F05D126B-9668-48B7-8A2C-2D819022DB67.jpeg.90a78219659e14df5c6d39d95249161f.jpeg

Oh honey, The Confessions Tour...

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif 

The way she created homosexuality coming out of a giant disco ball while singing Future Lovers AND I Feel Love. Literally all gays were born in that exact moment.
I remember having 10 years old when I saw this tour for the first time (and it was the first Madonna show I ever saw) and I was FASCINATED. The aesthetics, the songs reversions, the outfits, the colors. I love everything about Confessions Tour so much :drama:

On 10/2/2021 at 9:09 PM, PanditaRulez said:

I heard that when she was recording the Fever music video she painted her hair red and then she want to get back to the blonde and burned her hair so she cutted her hair for the GS

Yep, I remember this rumour. We were so shocked when she came to Australia with such short hair!

CT is definitely her best tour ever... Nothing else to say.

I miss this time. Her live voice was incredible. Stuart Price arrangements were impressive. Her ass was absolutely lovely. Impossible to compare to the thing she's wearing now to try to imitate foolishly Kim Kardashian years after...

CT is the last time Madonna was ruling music world. It was the end of her worldwide incredible success when all her singles were playing anytime everywhere.

After CT it was never this level of success again. Of course she still has some success but not the same. Into your eyes my face remains...

I had the chance to see CT 3 times in Paris and it was simply best live show to see of her.

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic